Calzaghe

2NaFish

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Hopefully he can show Kurt Angle some real belts and show him what it's like to actually be hit, rather than tickled.

Say What Again

Joe, another chocolate champ.

Did he ever fight someone in their prime.

Pretty harsh that. He beat Hopkins and Roy Jones before retiring undefeated. I'm sure at the time, he'd defended his world title more times than any other middleweight.

Out of curiosity, who do you reckon he dodged during that time?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Joe, another chocolate champ.

Did he ever fight someone in their prime.

:lol:

He fecking wasted Lacy. Destroyed him.

As a matter of interest how are these events coming about. Hearts linking up with someone or setting this up.

Either way good to bring in revenues stream.

Seems to be elite promotions doing the work (whoever they are).

Pretty harsh that. He beat Hopkins and Roy Jones before retiring undefeated. I'm sure at the time, he'd defended his world title more times than any other middleweight.

Out of curiosity, who do you reckon he dodged during that time?

Hopkin beat him, jones jr put him on his arse.

I wonder what, benn, eubank, watson, toney, jones jr, and nunn, would have done to him in their PRIME.

Greedy_Jambo

Joe wasn't in his prime when he fought Hopkins and jones either. He had completely lost the power in his left hand and still beat them. Jones and hopkins are still fighting to this day!

Joe wasn't in his prime when he fought Hopkins and jones either. He had completely lost the power in his left hand and still beat them. Jones and hopkins are still fighting to this day!

Did you see Roy Jones Junior, at his absolute best, the best fighter to grace a ring.

Joe beat him with a headbutt. Hopkins beat him.

Say What Again

Hopkin beat him, jones jr put him on his arse.

The result says otherwise re BH, and it doesn't matter if Jones put him down. He won the fight. That's like losing 5-1 and claiming you scored first.

I wonder what, benn, eubank, watson, toney, jones jr, and nunn, would have done to him in their PRIME.

Hardly Calzaghe's fault they boxed in a different era. Sugar Ray Leonard would probably have beaten him in 1985 too.

Did you see Roy Jones Junior, at his absolute best, the best fighter to grace a ring.

Joe beat him with a headbutt. Hopkins beat him.

That's it then.  We need to get Jones and Hopkins to the Gorgie Suite.

Archived