Walker

Five to One

Any news? Thought we would miss him big time tonight but others stepped up, particularly King and Nicolson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to admit, the fact that he was an unused sub baffled me a bit. Did make me think there may be a bid kicking about.

Bungalow Bill

I saw him holding the back of his leg yesterday and he withdrew from the main warm-up for a bit. Stevie Crawford was talking to him and asking how his leg was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walter Bishop

When he was warming up behind the goals he looked uncomfortable, kept holding his left knee/thigh, possibly injured.

Knob of a Rangers fan that works with me claims he was at the Rangers game on Friday v St mirren, seems to think they are after him instead of Allan.

:facepalm:

We_are_the_Hearts

When he was warming up behind the goals he looked uncomfortable, kept holding his left knee/thigh, possibly injured.

Knob of a Rangers fan that works with me claims he was at the Rangers game on Friday v St mirren, seems to think they are after him instead of Allan.

Haha, couldn't afford his left baw...............................typical Huns

The Rangers can't afford Jamie Walker.

The fact is that we didn't need to call on Walker last night to beat a very poor Motherwell side.  Gives other players the chance to get some game time.  And if Walker is carrying a wee niggle, then all the better that he got rested.

The Treasurer

Neilson was widely quoted as saying he'd be making a few changes to give players a rest and others game time.

He does exactly that and a few of those with moist underwear immediately think players are being sold to the first bidder.

I thought it was good to see the likes of Reilly and King come in and stake a claim for a regular place, it keeps others on their toes

Buffalo Bill

The best thing about last night is that it will serve as a gentle reminder that 'automatic picks' need to keep performing week in, week out as we have guys who can come in and do a great job.

Bert Le Clos

Certainly wasn't moving well when warming up during the first half.

Wasn't out at half time either, possibly being assessed or getting treatment?

Can't think it's anything too serious or I doubt he would even have been included in the squad.

The best thing about last night is that it will serve as a gentle reminder that 'automatic picks' need to keep performing week in, week out as we have guys who can come in and do a great job.

This. Pallardo will need to put in a shift to get his spot back.

Happy days!

kylelauren01

Was feeling a knock so wasn't risked. Sensible approach from our professional management team.

Archived