We're going to Win the league.

Sarah O

Yes. This season we will be champions of Scotland.

Why not eh?

:pleasing:

::troll:::'>

Celtic and Deado were always more vulnerable early in the season.  If we are going to challenge we need them (Celtic) to a good few more results like tonight and a couple of thrasings at Tynecasle.

letsalllaughathobos

Why not, if we keep the team together for the whole season and a bit of luck with injuries,

This team is good enough we will wait and see,

I'm loving it just now and only want to take one game at a time but it's there for the taking,

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I know we're only joking here but I think our entire management team have a drive and quiet confidence that doesn't rule out anything.

Regular John

Before this season I said we'd do well to finish top 6, out squad looked too threadbare/unproven at the level for me.

Think now we'll finish 2nd.

I doubt Aberdeen could rest key players and cope with injuries to so many first teamers and still outclass sides like we are.

3 games in 100% record, ask me in February/March if we are in the top 3 and still winning then maybe I'll say it's on.

Sepp's Bladder

YAAAASSS! we can match aberdeen and if celtic have a decent run in europe and a couple of injuries at key times you never know!

well I think we do know but its fun to think about!

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I'd expand and say that Craig Levein wouldn't be here if it wasn't considered at all. This isn't a stepping stone for him. He's all in. To achieve something huge with Hearts would be the ultimate redemption after being treated shabbily by our authorities twice.

Smith&Weston

Why bother being in the league if you don't want to win it! Our squad can beat all other 10 teams which Robbie is doing and we just need to be better against Celtic; not competed v them for about 4 years. Embarrassing really!

If they keep playing how we played today definately top 3. The next game canny come soon enough!

I know we're only joking here but I think our entire management team have a drive and quiet confidence that doesn't rule out anything.

I'm not joking.

The ::troll:::'> was just to stop the nae sayers.

WE CAN AND WILL WIN THE LEAGUE...

::troll:::'>

3 games in 100% record, ask me in February/March if we are in the top 3 and still winning then maybe I'll say it's on.

Wrapped up by xmas

i wish jj was my dad

I'm not saying we will win the league but this is the worst Celtic team in 20 years and we've got the kind of spirit not seen around these parts since Doddie was scaring the crap out of the uglies.

Let's ram squareheid's comments right down his throat.

Why not? Seasons ending in 6 have always been lucky for us!

it is certainly true that these are the years when we challenge  :rifle:  :rifle:  :rifle:

Sepp's Bladder

Why bother being in the league if you don't want to win it! Our squad can beat all other 10 teams which Robbie is doing and we just need to be better against Celtic; not competed v them for about 4 years. Embarrassing really!

you might want to recount! 

Get the feeling our new signings think it's possible. Celtic aren't a big team to fear anymore. They aren't a giant. I believe the new players, Oshaniwa especially, have their eyes set on a title battle.

Don't think it'll happen but still

This is the weakest Celtic in years! If Van Dijk goes, all the better. Come on Malmo!

Would surely be better for us if Celtic progress to the Group stages.  Maybe finish third and drop into the Europa League knockout stages.  Keep them busy most mid-weeks.

Would surely be better for us if Celtic progress to the Group stages.  Maybe finish third and drop into the Europa League knockout stages.  Keep them busy most mid-weeks.

I'd much rather they lose to Malmo and drop into the Europa League group stages. Deprives them of most of the cash but keeps them busy during the week.

Sepp's Bladder

12 teams. Minus ourselves and celtic. Equals 10.

Haha Forgot us! What an idiot! Ill put the beer down...

Destruction Derby

I'd much rather they lose to Malmo and drop into the Europa League group stages. Deprives them of most of the cash but keeps them busy during the week.

More importantly Thursday European games so it means they will be playing league games on a Sunday. Constantly playing catch up if we win on the Saturday before. Helped us early in the season last year to get the points on the board.

If we don't win the league with at least 2 ozturk screamers then I'll be handing in my season ticket.

ROBBIE OUT!!

I reckon, stone cold sober, this team have a chance at the league. It will probably come down too 4 games against Celtic, like it always would but this team just feels special. Off to the bookies to put money where mouth is.

Our oponents till the end of the month are Ross County, Partick, Forfar and Hamilton.  That suggests to me that we could complete the month of August with nothing but victories.

The games where I thought we were most likely to drop points were Dundee and Motherwell.  We saw them off and I am sure we can see off the others.

jambo22inarow

Any player that sits in the dressing room and doesn't believe we can't win the league shouldn't be playing for us the title is there for the taking celtic are bang average as are aberdeen if we play our game we'll be there or there about

jambo22inarow

Any player that sits in the dressing room and doesn't believe we can't win the league shouldn't be playing for us the title is there for the taking celtic are bang average as are aberdeen if we play our game we'll be there or there about

Archived