Uncyclopedia article on Hearts

Justin Z

This is borderline The Shed stuff, but still, I have no idea how I came upon this result in my Google searching but this parody article is absolutely hilarious.  I actually wonder how many of the contributors to it are Hearts fans who are comfortable enough in their masculinity to take the piss out of themselves:

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Heart_of_Midlothian_FC

However, after reading the article and especially laughing about the part about the Irn Bru Cup, I still felt there was something . . . missing.  Perhaps you can figure out my contribution.

This is borderline The Shed stuff, but still, I have no idea how I came upon this result in my Google searching but this parody article is absolutely hilarious. I actually wonder how many of the contributors to it are Hearts fans who are comfortable enough in their masculinity to take the piss out of themselves:

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Heart_of_Midlothian_FC

However, after reading the article and especially laughing about the part about the Irn Bru Cup, I still felt there was something . . . missing. Perhaps you can figure out my contribution.

Thought that wad hilarious. Nearly spat out my toast and coffee.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

If anything, the Hibs section is even more deranged. Someone's been enjoying themselves.

HOWEVER come on mates, surely you've been able to ascertain my rather "substantial" contribution, aye?

Jesus! that was some of the most excrutiating pish it's ever been my misfortune to clap eyes on.Clearly written by a troop of monkeys who aspire to the complete works of Shakespeare.

HOWEVER come on mates, surely you've been able to ascertain my rather "substantial" contribution, aye?

I'm assuming the "fan pic"?

PresidentGrant

Dreadful, utterly woeful attempt at being funny.

Agreed. Quite impressive how cringeworthy it got even by the end of the first sentence.

Fruitmachine76

Awful, chronic "patter". I gave up about half way through but there's time I won't get back. Dire

Captain America

Awful, chronic "patter". I gave up about half way through but there's time I won't get back. Dire

This

Didn't even get halfway through.

Where can I get one of those pens from Men in Black? I just want to forget I read that. Paul fartly, good ****ing grief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived