West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City

Maroon Sailor

Maroon Sailor

Scrappy early goal for City

These matches are getting more and more like training sessions every season.

What's wrong with a few crunching tackles

Maroon Sailor

Great finish that time by Yaya Toure

0-2 and City have coasted this

Expect more from a Tony Pulis side

heisenberg86

Unbelievable finish by yaya there, got a fiver on them to win 3-1 but wba look like they could play all week and not score

CRWJambo1991

Can't believe West Brom have paid that money for Rondon when they could of got Austin who is actually tested in the premier league

Maroon Sailor

All those millions and still the same boring, boring rubbish. 

Best league in the world yeah??

It's just so flat - nobody looks interested in busting a gut

Maroon Sailor

City fans booing James McLean every time he touches the ball

Sterling messes up a one on one with the keeper - Juanma would have tucked it away

Got money on Bony and Berahino to score anytime, got a feeling the Bony one isn't coming as Aguero will probably be on soon

Back to 2005

I will usually watch any football but this is hard going. As someone else said its like a training session.

Very good header from Kompany.

Easy start to the season for City - chance to rack up the goals as well.

Maroon Sailor

Thought that header from Kompany was going over the bar - good goal as it turned out

West Brom 0-3 Man City

Still got half an hour to go

Malinga the Swinga

It wasn't a header, it hit his shoulder. How many times do we need to see it before the commentator and the clueless wonder that is Provan see what is in front of them. Still going on about a great header even after repeated views.

Even though City are strolling this, would be nice if the referee treated both teams the same when it came to bookings, but Man City are allowed to foul as they want, much like Celtic up here.

Maroon Sailor

It wasn't a header, it hit his shoulder. How many times do we need to see it before the commentator and the clueless wonder that is Provan see what is in front of them. Still going on about a great header even after repeated views.

Even though City are strolling this, would be nice if the referee treated both teams the same when it came to bookings, but Man City are allowed to foul as they want, much like Celtic up here.

Just played the goal again and that explains how it managed to go in the way it did.

Good shoulder by Kompany

Never liked Alan Parry as a commentator and the least said about Provan the better

Samuel Camazzola

Provan was going on about WBA's black and white shirts earlier. Aye right, Davie!

Like a few have said, this is pish and the league is dull.

CRWJambo1991

Really dissapointing last sub from Man City, few youngsters on that bench but they bring on demichelis.....

Maroon Sailor

Well that was an awful watch

Totally one sided match - Stoke used to give them a torrid time when Pulis was manager there - West Brom couldn't get going tonight, no tempo to their play

The Treasurer

Sounds like a reserves match

It's only a matter of time before a coach from one of the so-called big clubs complains that the rest are not clever or quick enough to really test them.

Jambof3tornado

Pulis said pre match he was risking 2 up top and would see how it went. It didnt and 22 minutes in they are 2 down and its goodnight vienna.

Poor game. As was the liverpool game which had 1 moment of magic.

Hopefully it will get better as the season goes on.

Glad i binned sky so i don't have the temptation of watching a dull as **** EPL game.

At least you're being honest, unlike the folk on here who sit glued to it and then moan to everyone as to how bad it is.

The Treasurer

At least you're being honest, unlike the folk on here who sit glued to it and then moan to everyone as to how bad it is.

I have to say that more and more EPL games on Sky tend to be background noise in my house while I'm doing something else.

It's very rare that I'd sit "glued" to the whole 90 minutes.

great result for City and a good run out for the guys who arrived back late from South America

was a bit worried after a meh pre season but like with Hearts it does not seemed to have harmed them

great interview with Vincent after the game ... he is really hurting after last season

After the first weekend of the most overrated league in the world, only Crystal Palace and Leicester were a decent watch. The big four were all pish.

Maroon Sailor

After the first weekend of the most overrated league in the world, only Crystal Palace and Leicester were a decent watch. The big four were all pish.

Newcastle v Southampton was a pretty decent match

That's actually a good point. Thought Newcastle played well, the Toon Army will probably still hound out a decent manager. I struggle to understand Newcastle fans, they're a small club with a big support (if that makes sense).. Mid table, occasional Europa League but their fans are the most 'Hibs minded' support I can think off.

That's actually a good point. Thought Newcastle played well, the Toon Army will probably still hound out a decent manager. I struggle to understand Newcastle fans, they're a small club with a big support (if that makes sense).. Mid table, occasional Europa League but their fans are the most 'Hibs minded' support I can think off.

Archived