This Seasons Top Goalscorer

JAYEL

The Internet

Christian Nade 80/1

:munny:

But no, Juanma would be my pick if I was choosing a Hearts player.

I'd say Juanma, but he looks very good....so bound to get a 6 month injury layoff! 25/1 worth a punt mind!

Think Walker will score a good few though.

I think one of them may take over penalties after sow missed again on Sunday. Although if prince is on the park it could be him.

I think one of them may take over penalties after sow missed again on Sunday. Although if prince is on the park it could be him.

Juanma certainly wanted to take the spot kick, so I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up first choice.  Would be good to have a reliable penalty taker again.

Hearts:

1. Juanma

2. Walker

3. Nicholson

4. Paterson

5. Sow

Overall:

1. Griffiths

2. Ciftci

3. Goodwillie

4. Stewart

5. Juanma

Hearts:

1. Juanma

2. Walker

3. Nicholson

4. Paterson

5. Sow

Overall:

1. Griffiths

2. Ciftci

3. Goodwillie

4. Stewart

5. Juanma

No rooney?:S

Sepp's Bladder

gonna stick a fiver on JW

More chance of him leaving this window than finishing top scorer!

Captain America

For Hearts I'd say Juanma will be top scorer, overall most likely will be Griffiths.

Won't be betting though, last season I done the EPL top scorer bet with free bet every time your player scored with Paddy Power and bet Giroud who was out for months after a few games.

Lesson learned.

If last season is anything to go by the hearts goal tally will be shared widely amongst the squad, meaning it is less likely that even a natural goal scorer would feature in the top 3 for the premiership.

I usually put a few ?? on the lads to win the league each year, last season I put ?10 double on Hearts and Ossie Sow for top scorer in the league. As we know, the latter let me down with that one, so lesson learned there then,

Sow, what this year ? ?

I've got Hearts at 66/1 for the title ?10 ,

With Juanma Delgado at 14/1 top scorer ..... So far so good . ?10.

I've also got my bestest buddy Ossie Sow at 22/1 as back up for top scorer @ ?10, you just never know ......... Eh .

Archived