Ugly football players

bathgatejt

Seen sportscene on Sunday night and thought that scot McDonald's an ugly barsteward was thinking he is related to the thumb and davie Dodds (the freaks of football)

Maroon Sailor

Seen sportscene on Sunday night and thought that scot McDonald's an ugly barsteward was thinking he is related to the thumb and davie Dodds (the freaks of football)

71448.jpg

hrwlyCZ.jpg

How long have you had that gem hiding up your sleeve for the appropriate thread to start?

Absolute classic & a winner no doubt :laugh4:

Punks No Deid

Davie Dodds n Ally Brazil. Please, please if anyone posts pics please put a clear warning for our younger jambos

Maiden Gorgie

FFS - not a good advert for an athlete.

If i was Moyes I would have refused to let them use that! :lol:

I mean...........:wtf:

Maiden Gorgie

As for the Moyes pic, it is altered.

That would explain a lot. Not everything, but a lot.

If i was Moyes I would have refused to let them use that! :lol:

I mean...........:wtf:

Lol....I hope it has been altered. What a brutal photo.

How long have you had that gem hiding up your sleeve for the appropriate thread to start?

Absolute classic & a winner no doubt :laugh4:

So you were wanting a thread closed because you are so offended by wolf whistling yet happy to mock someone because of their looks?!?!?!?!?!?!

Maiden Gorgie

So you were wanting a thread closed because you are so offended by wolf whistling yet happy to mock someone because of their looks?!?!?!?!?!?!

:facepalm:

What are you on?

Yup - my thoughts exactly

Look at me.

Going to make an impression.

And LOADS of pals.

Look at me.

Going to make an impression.

And LOADS of pals.

Not at all.

Nope,  simply asking how someone can be offended at whistling yet find it ok to mock someone on their look -   I know what i think is worse.

JKB would be the last place i look for pals :2thumbsup:

Not at all.

Nope,  simply asking how someone can be offended at whistling yet find it ok to mock someone on their look -   I know what i think is worse.

JKB would be the last place i look for pals :2thumbsup:

Honestly, you've been on here two minutes and you are already my bestest poster.

Wee suggestion though: your team is destined to be in the wee league for a good few years yet so why don't you go and support them?

You could purchase the 7000th season ticket.

Would you feel real big?

Question: where WOULD you look for pals?

Adios.

I P Knightley

1486976045_2350457433001_leigh-griffiths

I'm sure it's possible to get one where he's not been photoshopped which shows how ugly he is... ;)

Honestly, you've been on here two minutes and you are already my bestest poster.

Wee suggestion though: your team is destined to be in the wee league for a good few years yet so why don't you go and support them?

You could purchase the 7000th season ticket.

Would you feel real big?

Question: where WOULD you look for pals?

Adios.

Seriously?!  That's the best you can do?!  I'm a hearts fan chief, but of course low count posters automatically get labelled hobos.

What is your agenda here - i don't believe you had an opinion on my comment, so what is it you want?

Seriously?!  That's the best you can do?!  I'm a hearts fan chief, but of course low count posters automatically get labelled hobos.

What is your agenda here - i don't believe you had an opinion on my comment, so what is it you want?

So, I'm not allowed an opinion on your comment?

It's not the best I can do. I can do so much better.

Why would I want anything?

Chief.

Honestly, it's a fansite - the OP was equally entitled to his opinion as you, me or the next person. You jumped in, not me.

Take care.

So, I'm not allowed an opinion on your comment?

It's not the best I can do. I can do so much better.

Why would I want anything?

Chief.

Honestly, it's a fansite - the OP was equally entitled to his opinion as you, me or the next person. You jumped in, not me.

Take care.

Course you are, but read back bud and you'll see you never give your opinion on my comment. 

Well I'm glad you can do much better, cause its been a pathetic attempt so far.

Later dude.

Course you are, but read back bud and you'll see you never give your opinion on my comment. 

Well I'm glad you can do much better, cause its been a pathetic attempt so far.

Later dude.

If you would like to refer back to my original post on Physio thread (Page 7 to save you time), you will find that I did not mention being offended at the wolf whistling.

At the time I felt the thread was going nowhere with arguments going back & forward from both sides with the only person "in my opinion" being in danger of being truly offended was the physio herself.

I acknowledged the Mod (Redm) response regarding her remit & reasoning. I mentioned respect for the physio & decided not to respond on the thread again as I was hoping it would fizzle out, which has not proved to be the case....unfortunately (again only my opinion)

If you would like to refer back to my original post on Physio thread (Page 7 to save you time), you will find that I did not mention being offended at the wolf whistling.

At the time I felt the thread was going nowhere with arguments going back & forward from both sides with the only person "in my opinion" being in danger of being truly offended was the physio herself.

I acknowledged the Mod (Redm) response regarding her remit & reasoning. I mentioned respect for the physio & decided not to respond on the thread again as I was hoping it would fizzle out, which has not proved to be the case....unfortunately (again only my opinion)

My mistake - apologies :2thumbsup:

PresidentGrant

John Flanagan.

BlqZza1IcAAtzda.jpg

The Liverpool academy throws out some real freak shows. Jay Spearing:

jay-spearing-300-771220476.jpg

Archived