New Manager - Within One Month...

Flux

I cannot believe folk still buy all this crap after all the lies and broken promises.

I'll believe it when I see it now I think.

richierich
Traditionally it is a period of 30/31 days, unless the month in question is February.

:)

;)

Mr Quagmire
Why exactly is Fedatovas respectable???

I am forever hearing about how he and ogilvie are stand up guys with respect, but as far as I can see they are both happy to take an inflated wages to be vlads puppets/yes men

They imo are every bit as spineless as the likes of Valdas, Malofeev or anyone else who has been involved at hearts

Anyone know what the world record is for appointing a football manager?

Will be almost 6 months come the conclusion of that deadline and I have no faith it will be met

You really do not have a clue do you Prancer. :wacko:

You should maybe try some brain training or something.

Seymour M Hersh
Traditionally it is a period of 30/31 days, unless the month in question is February.

:)

:arf::arf::arf:

I wondered who'd be first.

He cast the Vote no matter what.

He did what he was told to by VR and that makes him no different to the rest of VR's puppets.

Do you actually know this and truly believe he is incapable of making up his own mind?

Drylaw Hearts
Do you actually know this and truly believe he is incapable of making up his own mind?

Do you really think he thought that sacking George Burley was a good idea ?

:wacko:

Do you really think he thought that sacking George Burley was a good idea ?

:wacko:

That wasn't what I asked.

FWIW like most people I do not know the facts surrounding Burley's dismissal so I cannot comment.

Guest JamboRobbo
That wasn't what I asked.

FWIW like most people I do not know the facts surrounding Burley's dismissal so I cannot comment.

Here's a fact around Burley's dismissal. He was HMFC manager, and HMFC were top of the league....

Here's a fact around Burley's dismissal. He was HMFC manager, and HMFC were top of the league....

Still not related to the question I asked.

It proves there's no fooling you though.

Whilst this is encouraging, lets hope it's the old cliche of underestimate but then overperform and we have a new gaffer in the next couple of weeks. Pre season is the minimum requirement as far as i'm concerned...

Agree with that. We were told 6 months ago we were to get a new manager, but still it appears that there was no "plan b" should, as it has done, go all Pete Tong!!

Hopefully a new person will be in place within the next week or two and the "month" estimate is just a bit of breathing space.

Archived