We Have No Cares - Season 2015/16 **new Celtic episode out now**

kolya

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Malcolm Tucker

This podcast answers the key questions of our time. Like, "Is Arnaud Djoum good?"

He's good though isn't he?

He's good though isn't he?

Yes.  I would further add that he's quite good.  Quite good indeed.

Always enjoy the podcast but particularly liked this week's offerings. The songs were smashing :laugh:

Deserved winner. Definitely. I've had it in my head ever since.

• 3 weeks later...

Got the train back with the young team on board and thought they were in good form. Credit where credit is due and even the non football fan passengers were having a wee chortle to their banter. Keep it up chaps

Malcolm Tucker

Close call on the songs for me, but Nicol edges it for going with a Pixies number.

Fair. Also, Lady Marmalade was Nicol's idea that I enhanced...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Malcolm Tucker

Hi Mods, can you change the title please?

Covers 4 games. A festive feast for the ears.

Malcolm Tucker

:clap:

Really enjoyed Angus' song about the cat. The little bitch.

He gets a pass mark for the cat being included. Nicol, however, knocked it out the park. Has to be special to beat a Carly Rae Jepson number though.

Good show.

I agree about the Juanma/Sow combination. I don't get why they don't seem to work that well together.

Good song anaw.

Amoruso_lets_it_run

Great show as usual. Loving the C-Patz rap

Any links to the Osman Sow vine and Paterson taking out Hayes?

Malcolm Tucker

Great show as usual. Loving the C-Patz rap

Any links to the Osman Sow vine and Paterson taking out Hayes?

But of course!

Sow: https://twitter.com/portyhearts/status/686170997226127365

Paterson mauling Hayes: https://twitter.com/foghornjambo/status/685922928840556544

Mods, can you change the title please?

Amoruso_lets_it_run

But of course!

Sow: https://twitter.com/portyhearts/status/686170997226127365

Paterson mauling Hayes: https://twitter.com/foghornjambo/status/685922928840556544

Mods, can you change the title please?

Nice one. Fortunately I have 2 screens at work as 1 of them is going to be running a continuous loop of the Sow skill all afternoon so there is a small chance I'll do something productive on the other

It's so funny that after obliterating Hayes, Callum is straight back in his face telling him what a cockwomble he is (I wish you could hear what he was actually saying)

Nice one. Fortunately I have 2 screens at work as 1 of them is going to be running a continuous loop of the Sow skill all afternoon so there is a small chance I'll do something productive on the other

It's so funny that after obliterating Hayes, Callum is straight back in his face telling him what a cockwomble he is (I wish you could hear what he was actually saying)

Given how little he says at first, I'm enjoying imagining Hayes saying, 'that big diddy just tackled me into the stands!' and Paterson saying, 'aye, that's right.'

Malcolm Tucker

Paterson clattering Hayes into oblivion may be in my top 5 favourite moments at Tynecastle ever. Could hear it from Section B.

:pleasing:

"A pumped up ball of rage

He never knew his place"

:lol:

Both songs excellent. Personally, Borthwick's song just pips it for its narrative of melancholic sentiment - which ends with calling Hayes a ###t.

Malcolm Tucker

"A pumped up ball of rage

He never knew his place"

:lol:

Both songs excellent. Personally, Borthwick's song just pips it for its narrative of melancholic sentiment - which ends with calling Hayes a ###t.

Finally, the recognition my song deserved! Took me about 30 minutes to come up with that then Nicol smashed my work into oblivion with his effort. Seething.

Another great podcast guys, but the songs?  Fridgy bringing in a backing musician, just lost it completely.  It's on a par with Dylan going electric, just wrong!

sunblestjambo

Downloaded for the journey to work tmrw. The teabag factoid last week will take some beating.

Malcolm Tucker

Without even a shadow of a doubt the worst songs ever on the podcast.

Sorry, Prince. Forgive us.

Malcolm Tucker

Good show.

Mild annoyance about Borthwicks pronunciation of Reilly. :lol:

Gets me every time.

.... do I say Reilly wrong??

.... do I say Reilly wrong??

Yes you say 'Rye-lay', songs were fine isn't musical accompaniment cheating though.

Malcolm Tucker

Yes you say 'Rye-lay', songs were fine isn't musical accompaniment cheating though.

.... how do other people pronounce it?! :lol:

Riddley Walker

For some reason, just listened to these for the first time. Listened to the last 2, enjoyed them a lot :thumbsup:

Cannot BELIEVE the way that Borthwick pronounces Reilly though.

Son Of Anarchy

Just started listening to these as couldn't suss them out before. Really enjoyed it,well done.

PS stairway to Buaben????

• 3 weeks later...

Archived