Tomorrow's Sun

WavyGravy

Their back page is carrying a story claiming Korobochka was sacked for not letting Vlad play against Barca.  How great is it to see this kind of bollocks on the back of The Sun again?  Back to the (bad) good old days.  

Buffalo Bill

Anything to have brightened up that 2nd half would've been fine by me.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Did they tap his phone to find this out? Or is that only reserved for the bereaved families of murdered children?

Anyone reading that paper needs to have a wee think to themselves.

Korobochka left us a full two years after the Barcelona friendly. His stint as co-manager, or whatever the hell that was, with Frail was announced AFTER the friendly although I think he had been in charge for a bit before then. Usual nonsense from The Sun. 

How would he have stopped him?

Why would he have even asked him?  Korobochka was just another puppet.  Everyone (apart from The Sun obviously) knows it.  If he wanted to do it, it would have been done.

Scum paper, scum stories, scum readers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spoken like a true kiddy on Liverpool fan!

The Old Tolbooth

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

This..! :thumb:

(and I've never been a Liverpool fan in my puff!)

Why would he have even asked him? Korobochka was just another puppet. Everyone (apart from The Sun obviously) knows it. If he wanted to do it, it would have been done.

It is the day of the Barca game.

Vlad turns up, John Terry style, in full kit, stomping the studs of his immaculate new boots off the concrete floor of the tunnel. The glint in his eye suggests his whole life has led up to this moment. All the hardships, all the sketchy deals. Everything. All validated by the moment about to happen. Some of the players exchange worried glances, others give knowing winks. Giggling can be heard from somewhere at the back.

Vlad doesn't care. This is his project, his money, his team. The ref indicates it's time to go. Vlad steps forward towards the light.

Suddenly, some old befuddled looking grey haired guy holding a gold stick and a piece of cheese steps into Vlad's path.

"No! Boss! I can't let you!"

"Alright then", says Vlad, "you're right, this is daft, I'll go put my suit back on and get back to the directors box. Boy did you save us all some embarrassment."

Vlad lets out a relived sigh and takes the steps back up to the changing room two at a time, oblivious to the strange looking guy with the press pass grinning to himself in the shadows.

Have they done a piece on how SDM took their beloved Rangers to oblivion or a critical analysis of the tactical genius that is one Jester Coist.

Thought not. Suitable only for wiping a caked shithole.

Vlad turns up, John Terry style, in full kit, stomping the studs of his immaculate new boots off the concrete floor of the tunnel. The glint in his eye suggests his whole life has led up to this moment. All the hardships, all the sketchy deals. Everything. All validated by the moment about to happen. Some of the players exchange worried glances, others give knowing winks. Giggling can be heard from somewhere at the back.

Vlad doesn't care. This is his project, his money, his team. 

:punk:  :sheen:  :jet:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Vlad doesn't care. This is his project, his money, his team. The ref indicates it's time to go. Vlad steps forward towards the light.

Suddenly, some old befuddled looking grey haired guy holding a gold stick and a piece of cheese steps into Vlad's path.

"No! Boss! I can't let you!"

"Alright then", says Vlad, "you're right, this is daft, I'll go put my suit back on and get back to the directors box. Boy did you save us all some embarrassment."

Vlad lets out a relived sigh and takes the steps back up to the changing room two at a time, oblivious to the strange looking guy with the press pass grinning to himself in the shadows.

:rofl:

I could 'see' every word of that. :lol:

Vlad stepping out to score a hat trick against Barcelona with "ROMANOV 1" on the back of his shirt?

Stuff of dreams :lol:

Would have been a better option than Benuisis and Ivaskevicous

Ivaskevicius came up with a couple of decent moments in a Hearts top. Beniusis was utterly hopeless, however.

That 4-2 game v the Huns at Tynecastle was amazing.

Robbie absolutely smashing Ferguson for their penalty. :rofl:

What a total roaster!!!!

I am not surprised at this. They have very little, if anything, to slag us about, or to criticise us over.

The Sun, wish I could see it. Sick of all this rain, it's supposed to be the summer!

What a total roaster!!!!

I don't quite agree with the scum readers bit - but his first two points are :spoton:

SectionDJambo

I'm no expert on player registration, but would he not have had to be registered with the SFA first, before taking any part in the game. The game came under the jurisdiction of the SFA. It wasn't just a kick about between mates.

Sounds like the usual xenophobia from them. Mad Johnny Foreigner, as usual.

The worrying thing is, a substantial percentage of the UK population believe every word they print.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I liked the bit where loads of Hearts supporters sided with a morally bankrupt newspaper aimed at a circulation of people who struggle with consonants being placed together over the man who saved their club from selling its stadium and heading down the shitter. Halcyon days indeed.

:sob:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The Sun also has a bit about Ipswich being after Jordan McGhee. Probably slavering though.

How much can we take them for plus add ons ?

Let's face it Kookaburra could have brought on Vlad instead of Benniuseless (or Makela) and made no difference to the potency of the team.. 

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Let's face it Kookaburra could have brought on Vlad instead of Benniuseless (or Makela) and made no difference to the potency of the team..

Makela scored though.

The Treasurer

I think this proves that this rag is struggling to fill their quota of negative stories on the club these days.

Long may that continue

struggling to see what the hell this story has to do with our club now???  And what the hell that rag is trying to do publishing it 8 years later???

chester copperpot

Says the adult wrestling fan. You do realise you're the biggest joke on this forum eh?

The Sun has a story on their back page about Vlad? What a ******* embarrassment of a paper.

It's stories like this that tell you everything you need to know about where this paper is at these days.

In the gutter!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

colinmaroon

Defender of the Sun!

Oh dear!

The Old Tolbooth

What a total roaster!!!!

^^^^^ Scum reader found :)

That 4-2 game v the Huns at Tynecastle was amazing.

Robbie absolutely smashing Ferguson for their penalty. :rofl:

Yes...I thought at the time -  "well done Robbie for a totally mis-timed tackle that let them back in the game"

Right, is this one if these long running, inside jokes the only itk jkb clique members will get? Or has the sun really ran, what would have been a non story 8 years ago, today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived