Accident Compensation Services

H2

Anyone heard of this company. I got a cold telephone call from them offering their services. They say they are calling every one who has been to hospital in the UK offering their services.

They won't give a contact number to ring back.

Interesting listening to them though - sounds dodgy to me!

Commander Harris

I don't trust any company that names itself as if they are some kind of public service, tis one of my pet hates actually.

see "national accident helpline" or "national campaign for better hearing".

Anyone heard of this company. I got a cold telephone call from them offering their services. They say they are calling every one who has been to hospital in the UK offering their services.

They won't give a contact number to ring back.

Interesting listening to them though - sounds dodgy to me!

Ah the wonderful world of the 'Ambulance Chasers', chieftan tankers, the lot of them. :mad:

I think that there is an advert on the Talk 107 football show which is on occasionally.

Has a woman talking about how some ambulance chaser had won her extra money from the insurance company.

What gets on my goat is that she says that the original offer wasn't enough but all she was looking for was a recognition that she was the injured party. So what changed from the original insurance offer to the ambulance chased one?:mad:

Wouldn't touch any of these companies with a very long barge pole. It might not cost you anything up-front, but should you gain any compensation they will snatch anything up to 50%. If you are due any compensation the money should go to you and not ambulance-chasers. Contact your insurance company or a solicitor if you want to make a claim. IMO this is just another example of the UK following an American trend. In the long run it puts everybody's insurance premiums up for trivial matters:mad:

Archived