When will the people on here

footieman

Be able to get over the fact that Mark McGhee turned us down and move on? We can sit here forever dissecting things and apportioning blame but at the end of the day it aint going to change anything.

Be able to get over the fact that Mark McGhee turned us down and move on? We can sit here forever dissecting things and apportioning blame but at the end of the day it aint going to change anything.

When (if) we appoint somebody else.

I had to admit I had never noticed the arrogance that seems to have developed within our support until now. :(

The People's Chimp

To be honest, the fact this is a football forum for hearts fans to chat about hearts, issues that affect hearts and football in general means that people can discuss it as much as they want.

I'm not having a go, but the arrogance seems to be in your OP, telling people what they can and cant discuss.

Mind you, give it another day, and it will be incredibly boring.

Vlad, hurry up and appoint a fecking manager.

maroonlegions
I had to admit I had never noticed the arrogance that seems to have developed within our support until now. :(

just a natural reaction to find out the "whys and what fores" in trying to understand why we keep getting kicked in the family jewels , if not by vlad then by everybody else ,these people are the ones who are displaying the arrogance.:rolleyes:

To be honest, the fact this is a football forum for hearts fans to chat about hearts, issues that affect hearts and football in general means that people can discuss it as much as they want.

I'm not having a go, but the arrogance seems to be in your OP, telling people what they can and cant discuss.

Mind you, give it another day, and it will be incredibly boring.

Vlad, hurry up and appoint a fecking manager.

I accept what your saying, am just at the bored point already. :)

What would you like to talk about ?

I would have thought losing out on our number 1 target for the managers job is pretty topical at the moment.

I would think our having MM as first and only choice is a bigger concern.We would not have been keen on him a year ago and probably won't regret not having him in a year's time. We should have appointed someone AVAILABLE in January. He is not and never was the only fish in the sea.

What a completely stupid post.

Tell me something "bigger" or "hotter" surrounding HMFC that we should be discussing than the fact that we just missed out on what appears to be the one main candidate we had to take over as manager, a hunt that has lasted nearly 6 months......

Archived