Steven Fletcher (non hearts)

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Is to sign for Newcastle, ?3 million apparently.

Source - A mate of a former Hobo player.

Spellczech

Hmmn now that is a good source...cough.

Cannot see it. He doesn?t appear to be too profilic and neither do Hibs with him in the team. Personally I don?t think he?s as good as either Riordan or O?Connor.

Still, stranger things have happened.

Ah. I was wondering why Real Madrid were so interested in Ronaldo. Obviously heard their number one target was going elsewhere.

Jambof3tornado

Sent back to club from the scotland camp with a "chest injury". Could be something in this!!!:P

Heard from a Hun at work today that Newcastle are buying Cuellar from the Huns for ?7m plus Alan Smith. Told him that I wasn't falling for it and would Newcastle fans accept another Hun defender after Boumsong?

Also McEveley signing for the Huns for ?500k seemingly.

Wouldn't surprise me. Keegan did say he'd be scouting the SPL for players

Stick Elliott on the same bus...

Lochend Brazil

My workmate spotted him in Newcastle about a month ago with his girlfriend house hunting. He claimed that he had seen him over a two day period and that he is driving a silver Audi.

Seymour M Hersh
Probably better than he can play football!!:rolleyes:

But not as well as he dances!;)

Walter Bishop

A wee update:

Fletchers agent and Hibs have held talks with Newcastle, however my "source" has told me that there is also interest from Rangers and this is Fletchers first choice, expect a move as soon as Cousin is away.

Fletcher does indeed drive a silver TT... saw him and Kevin Thomson outside Steven Whittakers house on Monday

Sexton Hardcastle

you would think by now players would have the snese not to sign for the old firm. Fair enough a few k more a week but when it ruins your career and you find yourself fighting to get a club 3 years down the line is must be very embarising. Look at all the recent casualties. Such a shame !

Archived