live webcam girls

Masonic

Fitzroy Pointon

Ha ha the 5-1 is magic she is like wtf

Haha was laughing at that as well, looks like she is asking the cameraman WTF is happening.

I remember me and my mate going through the channels one night looking at the birds and one of them had left the sound on during her call. Could here the filth for a good five mins before they realised

• 4 weeks later...

Ahahaha this is hilarious.  Believe it or not the last girl I dated actually became a cam girl.  No longer dating her, and kind of seething that she makes around $100,000 / annum working 20 hours a week.

:muggy:

Ahahaha this is hilarious.  Believe it or not the last girl I dated actually became a cam girl.  No longer dating her, and kind of seething that she makes around $100,000 / annum working 20 hours a week.

:muggy:

what her alias mate prob been there tbh

Say What Again

Haha. Naymae.

Just googled her (which I'm sure almost everyone did).

Have to say you were a lucky guy. She's my type of girl. She likes the strokes and elton John, and I can summon her naked on my phone on a whim and crack one off, without actually having to speak to her, spend time with her parents, or give positive opinions on her haircut - that I hadnt actually noticed.

You let a good one go there, chief.

Have to say you were a lucky guy. She's my type of girl. She likes the strokes and elton John, and I can summon her naked on my phone on a whim and crack one off, without actually having to speak to her, spend time with her parents, or give positive opinions on her haircut - that I hadnt actually noticed.

Aye, learned from the mistakes though.  Sweet girl.

Have to say you were a lucky guy. She's my type of girl. She likes Elton John, and I can summon her naked on my phone on a whim and crack one off, without actually having to speak to her, spend time with her parents, or give positive opinions on her haircut - that I hadnt actually noticed.

Wife material, the rest is just a bonus.

glad i bumped this thread, last night was cool met a latina actually had some nice conversation also which was a big bonus not often u get a hottie and she is interesting at the same time was pleasantly surprised also wound up using google translate as her english wasnt the best and learned a few new words :D

glad i bumped this thread, last night was cool met a latina actually had some nice conversation also which was a big bonus not often u get a hottie and she is interesting at the same time was pleasantly surprised also wound up using google translate as her english wasnt the best and learned a few new words :D

I've always wondered what the Spanish was for "How the **** do I ban this deviant from the server?"

Archived