What's happening, Hulkster?

Pennywise

Hulk Hogans name has been removed from anything WWE related and the reality show Tough Enough. Any of KB's wrestling aficionados shed some light?

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/601401-breaking-news-hulk-hogan-removed-from-everything-wwe-related-pulled-from-tough-enough-hogan-posts-cryptic-reaction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Despicable comments.

Although this is like the My Little Pony cartoon sacking Rainbow Dash. Hulk Hogan isn't a real person.

Despicable comments.

Although this is like the My Little Pony cartoon sacking Rainbow Dash. Hulk Hogan isn't a real person.

So if your alter ego acts like an arsehole, that excuses you?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

So if your alter ego acts like an arsehole, that excuses you?

I'm not excusing him. He's evidently a racist piece of shit. I'm just pointing out how tragic it is that so many people in the world are bothered about kiddy-on characters.

I'm not excusing him. He's evidently a racist piece of shit. I'm just pointing out how tragic it is that so many people in the world are bothered about kiddy-on characters.

Obviously a Randy Savage fan.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Obviously a Randy Savage fan.

Owen Hart was my favourite.

Is he in that WWE shite? That came on the other day on sky after I'd finished watching something, i was absolutely staggered at how unbelievably cheesey and ridiculous it actually is, just sat staring at the tv scratching my head in disbelief, then burst out laughing and just walked away.

Is he in that WWE shite? That came on the other day on sky after I'd finished watching something, i was absolutely staggered at how unbelievably cheesey and ridiculous it actually is, just sat staring at the tv scratching my head in disbelief, then burst out laughing and just walked away.

You don't know who hulk hogan is? Btw, the 'E' is for entertainment. Like ballet.

You don't know who hulk hogan is? Btw, the 'E' is for entertainment. Like ballet.

I seen him on some programme with his blow-up doll daughter, i thought he was quite an old *****, surely he's not still throwing himself to the floor in a leotard.

it's more disturbing than entertaining imo, I'm only just finding out that folk over the age of 8 watch this, a revelation I'm finding hard to fathom tbh.

He has really let Vince and the company down here. He was asked last year when the rumours started and he said that there was no truth.

Dropped the n-bomb apparently!

Didn't realise that actors/wrestlers had nuclear capabilities. Been a while since I watched smackdown though, things change.

He has really let Vince and the company down here. He was asked last year when the rumours started and he said that there was no truth.

Is there not a video going about that he's in a legal battle over?

Is there not a video going about that he's in a legal battle over?

Sex tape. Think he was caught using the N word on that.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

What's the point in apologising? He clearly holds those views so an apology means nothing

What's the point in apologising? He clearly holds those views so an apology means nothing

People like apologies even when they know that they are meaningless. Keeps everything nice and tidy.

Konrad von Carstein

:cornette:

The Mighty Thor

Wait, is this like a real genuine story or one of the alternative realities of the WWE universe?

Wait, is this like a real genuine story or one of the alternative realities of the WWE universe?

It's real life. Not like hulk hogan, the tooth fairy or Jesus real, but real real.

Mean Gene will be spinning in his grave, brother.

Eugene has been ill recently so I find this post very offensive.

Bridge of Djoum

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for this vile, drug fueled, excuse for a sport and it's ''athletes''.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for this vile, drug fueled, excuse for a sport and it's ''athletes''.

:cornette:

:welldone:

Yes. I had a feeling you'd be the first to bite.

Yeah you got me mate. Sorry just get a bit defensive that's all.

Bridge of Djoum

Yeah you got me mate. Sorry just get a bit defensive that's all.

Cheap shot, sorry man.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Surely he cannae even do a big boot and leg drop nowadays anyway.

I hope he hulks up and kills everyone.

GorgieMIlls

Makes you wonder what you'll do when the red, white and blue confederate flag runs wild over you

Apologies, for some reason I thought Mean Gene was no longer alive. Must have him mixed up with someone else.

Apologies, for some reason I thought Mean Gene was no longer alive. Must have him mixed up with someone else.

Whatever man.

Chris Benoit. Another victim of a sport which corrupts.

GorgieMIlls

Absolutely, I remember the million dollar man paying Andrea the giant to win the title and give it to him and the powers in charge turned a blind eye to it

Say What Again

Absolutely, I remember the million dollar man paying Andrea the giant to win the title and give it to him and the powers in charge turned a blind eye to it

Everybody's got a price

Everybody's gonna pay

'Cause the Million Dollar Man

Always gets his way

I don't believe the WWE is corrupt mate. 

Chris Benoit

Jack Tunney vacated the title I don't know what else you expected them to do.

There's one thing that is incredibly positive about the whole debacle....

No more Hogan on WWE TV.

Delighted.

Guest C00l K1d

Beats I'm devastated mate.

He was Mr WWE. As you said let a lot of people down.

I always had suspicions that maybe he was a bit of an unsavoury character but his ring presence made up for it. Oh well, sometimes people just aren't who they appear to be.

Guest C00l K1d

Oh well, sometimes people just aren't who they appear to be.

image.png?w=400&c=1
Steven is a fantastic example.

Youd expect from his trash talking side that he would maybe be a bit prejudiced and horrible, but Steven is a very liberal guy. One of the best in the business and a complete role model for younger people.

Wish we could say the same for Terry.

GorgieMIlls

Steven is a fantastic example.

Youd expect from his trash talking side that he would maybe be a bit prejudiced and horrible, but Steven is a very liberal guy. One of the best in the business and a complete role model for younger people

Wish we could say the same for Terry.

I think Debra Marshall may disagree, especially after he knocked her around during their marrage

I think Debra Marshall may disagree, especially after he knocked her around during their marrage

What like actually knocked her around or just fakey knocked her around?

Archived