TV provider

Jambomuzz

so I'm moving house in a couple weeks and turns out virgin haven't cabled the new houses area so we are now having to look for a new provider.

at the moment I'm paying 55 pounds a month for the big kahuna bundle, and looking for something similar with sky that includes broadband!

or are there any deals out there with BT?

I know there's some kind of friends and family sky deal or something? help me out kickback!!

Sky are offering good deals for ex virgin media customers,

Give this a look http://www.skyoffersnewcustomers.co.uk/sky-deals-for-virgin-customers/

that's pretty good, cheers, that family bundle was what I was looking at which is a good deal.for.only 18 quid a month now?

I can't seem to see a.list.of channels that includes though! as for broadband with them what would everyone recommend? seems they have two options, sky unlimited broadband and sky fibre?

If you are coming from virgin and your new place supports it then you have to get fibre. It's not virgin fast but it's still 30/40mbs compared to 8 for standard broadband. I was in a similar situation as you a few months back and a kind person on here gave me a friend's and family code which was brilliant.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Dean Winchester

PM me with your name and email for the full Sky TV package for ?25 a month. You can get the broadband on top of that (think you just need to pay the line rental).

Phil Dunphy

PM me with your name and email for the full Sky TV package for ?25 a month. You can get the broadband on top of that (think you just need to pay the line rental).

Surely that's not including Sky Sports?

The Real Maroonblood

or download kodi and never pay to watch tv again!

How can I download kodi on a TV?

• 3 weeks later...

Dean. Is this still available?

Got a mate looking for this and would be ideal for him..

Dean Winchester

Dean. Is this still available?

Got a mate looking for this and would be ideal for him..

No the ?25 offer has finished. Still got the usual 50% off though.

Dean Winchester

Any codes going?

Aye. PM me with name and email.

Got a new one for free TV (basic package) and Fibre for a year for New Customers. Can add Sky Movies + Sports for half price as well. Probably won't have many codes for this one.

Archived