monday night fitba shows 15/16

Skippy Doodle

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Skippy Doodle

Looking forward to hearing Craig's thoughts over recent events.

:jjyay:

To be fair to Craig he was against resigning stokes from the start and has had reservations about the hibs team for a number of weeks now

Skippy Doodle

With regards to future interviews. If anyone can provide me with avenues to contact ex players about coming onto,show then let me know

To be fair to Craig he was against resigning stokes from the start and has had reservations about the hibs team for a number of weeks now

Craig's a good lad and speaks a lot of sense which is unheard of about Hibs fans. He doesn't hold back when things aren't so good on the pitch which I like so it's good hear now and again ;)

Skippy Doodle

Craig's a good lad and speaks a lot of sense which is unheard of about Hibs fans. He doesn't hold back when things aren't so good on the pitch which I like so it's good hear now and again ;)

I would agree mate and i reckon he will have a lot to say about sunday

Amoruso_lets_it_run

To be fair Craig comes across as a good lad and has pretty reasonable views on the whole. He won't be happy after Sunday though

Fair play to Craig. I'd be interested to hear what his views are on the upbeat assessment from Stubbs yesterday. A couple of Hibbies I've spoken to are now questioning Stubbs constant positivity and especially his comments yesterday about him and his team viewing the cup final defeat as a positive. The constant "better team lost" and "sometimes you don't get what you deserve" chat is getting to them big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skippy Doodle

Fair play to Craig. I'd be interested to hear what his views are on the upbeat assessment from Stubbs yesterday. A couple of Hibbies I've spoken to are now questioning Stubbs constant positivity and especially his comments yesterday about him and his team viewing the cup final defeat as a positive. The constant "better team lost" and "sometimes you don't get what you deserve" chat is getting to them big time.

I must admit to generally liking Stubbs but his constant backing of the squad will definitely irke a section of the support. I also hate when he refers to not scoring as bad luck. It is a skill to put the ball in the net and clearly a skill that hibs lack as a squad

Just listened to the podcast following the 'bhiggles' plane incident enjoyed it and puts the idiots on BBC sportsound to shame. Keep it up must confess I tend to listen to the Hearts content only however, if ICT win tonight I might change that.

The Apprentice

Must agree with the posters above and say that Craig is interesting to listen to on the show, so tonight should be fun! As far as we're concerned I'd like you guys to discuss Souttar and his performances since signing. I must admit to being really surprised at how well he's settled in. It's made me realise why there's been so much hype around him for the last few years. I know it's early days but he could really make us some money in a year or two.

Skippy Doodle

Just listened to the podcast following the 'bhiggles' plane incident enjoyed it and puts the idiots on BBC sportsound to shame. Keep it up must confess I tend to listen to the Hearts content only however, if ICT win tonight I might change that.

Thanks mate enjoyed that show cos it was a good opportunity to dispel the no style no bottle myth

Skippy Doodle

Must agree with the posters above and say that Craig is interesting to listen to on the show, so tonight should be fun! As far as we're concerned I'd like you guys to discuss Souttar and his performances since signing. I must admit to being really surprised at how well he's settled in. It's made me realise why there's been so much hype around him for the last few years. I know it's early days but he could really make us some money in a year or two.

Craig is touched that kickback enjoys his struggles as a hibs fan. Joking aside he and Connor are great to deal with and I'm sure will be happy to accept the b

Banter coming their way this evening

Skippy Doodle

Show was recorded just before tonight's game and should be available first thing tomorrow

Skippy Doodle

new show discussing our win at Dens and the league cup final is now available on our itunes and podbean pages

Skippy Doodle

@mnfitba recording new show tonight at Willie bauld suite. #hibs #hearts plenty to discuss on and off the park

Skippy Doodle

Last nights show is now available on our itunes and podbean pages

we will be finally recording our special Q&A podcast later this week so keep an eye out for that

Great listen this week.

I must say that it would be a terrible decision to give the plane hirers any publicity tho. Those antics should give them no opportunity to voice their opinions about why they decided to go ahead with that stunt. It was a ridiculous and embarrassing protest.

Skippy Doodle

Great listen this week.

I must say that it would be a terrible decision to give the plane hirers any publicity tho. Those antics should give them no opportunity to voice their opinions about why they decided to go ahead with that stunt. It was a ridiculous and embarrassing protest.

The issue is though we need to offer a platform for the protesters to make their intentions clear. As much as I disagree with their actions I respect the fact they care about the club even though they maybe do not channel their energy in the most productive manner.

The issue is though we need to offer a platform for the protesters to make their intentions clear. As much as I disagree with their actions I respect the fact they care about the club even though they maybe do not channel their energy in the most productive manner.

I don't think they deserve a platform for a couple of reasons, first and most important, they are complete cretins and secondly giving them a platform to explain themselves will only encourage them (or others) to take part in a similar stunt!

Probably have to agree to disagree tho!

Skippy Doodle

I don't think they deserve a platform for a couple of reasons, first and most important, they are complete cretins and secondly giving them a platform to explain themselves will only encourage them (or others) to take part in a similar stunt!

Probably have to agree to disagree tho!

Fair enough mate I see the concern in giving them more exposure but I would still like to find out the true agenda behind the protest. I think it goes past neilson and the involves many other issues such our clubs stance towards fan behaviour

Just downloaded a few recent ones and really enjoyed it. The analysis is really good and insightful. Obviously done by real football fans. Well done to all!

Skippy Doodle

Just downloaded a few recent ones and really enjoyed it. The analysis is really good and insightful. Obviously done by real football fans. Well done to all!

Cheers mate

We are always on the outlook for new contributors folks. Msg me if interested

Skippy Doodle

With it being international week we will finally have time to record special Q&a podcast tomorrow evening

If you have any questions relating to us or the show that we would not cover on a usual show then post below

And thanks again for listening

Skippy Doodle

If you could choose Hearts/Hibs next manager who would you choose (realistically! )

Good question mate

Skippy Doodle

The Q&A special will be available to listen to on iTunes/podbean from Thursday. Thanks to everyone who got involved.

• 2 weeks later...
Skippy Doodle

The boys are back recording tonight after a busy couple of weeks. Plenty to talk about on tonight's show! #Hibs #Hearts #Edinburgh #Football

The Apprentice

The boys are back recording tonight after a busy couple of weeks. Plenty to talk about on tonight's show! #Hibs #Hearts #Edinburgh #Football

Good stuff Skippy! Should be plenty to talk about after the last few weeks, can't imagine what Craig will be like this evening!

Skippy Doodle

Good stuff Skippy! Should be plenty to talk about after the last few weeks, can't imagine what Craig will be like this evening!

Craig understandably is not to enthused with his side at the meeting moment and to fair has been calling Stubbs out on his tactics for months now haha

Skippy Doodle

Better get the E for Explicit warning up, Skippy.

Nah no colourful language tonight although there was a great pre show moment where rod petrie walked past our recording booth just as Craig was saying "and we won't ****ing go up this year"

Skippy Doodle

:rofl:

Petrie will be upping the rent next season...

Fair play they ain't charged .........yet

Skippy Doodle

Did the q&a show get added to iTunes?

Not yet bud sorry had some IT issues past couple of weeks

Good show guys, Craig sounded as if he should be on suicide watch, although as things stand at the moment (Hibs 1-0 up against Falkirk) he might be of a cheerier disposition.

Skippy Doodle

Good show guys, Craig sounded as if he should be on suicide watch, although as things stand at the moment (Hibs 1-0 up against Falkirk) he might be of a cheerier disposition.

Afraid not. I predicted 2-0 last night and was about to kick myself for not heading to bookies earlier

If you'd cashed out at 87 minutes you'd have made a few quid.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Skippy Doodle

If you'd cashed out at 87 minutes you'd have made a few quid.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Couldn't bring myself to bet on them

Skippy Doodle

Will be working on getting back to interview specials over summer. While you wait for new content you may want to catch up on archive shows at mondaynightfitba.com

FOH

Spartans

Paul Ritchie

Graham Stack

Allan Preston

Danny Galbraith

Barry Anderson

Scott Wilson

Gary mackay

Dave Farrell

Keith Wright

Alan white

Mikey Stewart

Ryan McGowan

Tam mcmanus

Danny grainger

Christian nade

Derek Rae

Kenny Mackaskill & HSL

Robbie neilson

Paul Mitchell

Calum Elliot

Scott robertson

Skippy Doodle

We'd like to hear your thoughts on how #Hibs will fare in the Scottish Cup Final and how far #Hearts can go in next season's Europa League.

Recording at tynie tonight and show should be available to listen to tomorrow

Skippy Doodle

@MNFitba throwback Thursday listen to our chat with @RaeComm last year on mondaynightfitba.com

Skippy Doodle

Will not be covering Saturday action this week. Instead we will re record q&a show which we lost last month due to technical difficulties

Post below or @mnfitba if you have a hearts or hibs question you want answered

Skippy Doodle

A discussion on our pish poor away performances will no doubt be on the agenda.

Going to try steer from any negative chat this week bud haha

Yeah. It has been a pretty good season overall. Some of these away performances though......

That's the talking point. Seems a bit remiss to avoid talking about it.

Archived