Is the ticket office busy right now???

Mr Sifter

I am being serious!!!

I need to go and renew today, but will have to make sure I leave Tynie by half 2 at the latest to pick up the wee man fi school.

If I leave soon, I can get down there for half one. Will 1 hour be long enough to get renewed?

I know this is a daft question right now, as the chances are it will be dead down there, but Im just wondering if there will be a few boys in my position, meaning a potential delay down there.

Anyone know? Cheers.

I am being serious!!!

If I leave soon, I can get down there for half one. Will 1 hour be long enough to get renewed?

1 hour should give you time to renew, nip for a quick pint, a tour of the stadium, and got Greggs for a steak bake.;)

do it online? Phone up and buy one?

Nah mate, Im paying cash.

As it happens, Ive got about 300 pound coins Im gonna use towards it. Im gonna enjoy saying to the wee bird "I thought I'd give you guys some *****, seeing as thats what you've given us this year":rolleyes:

I've just been down and took this photo on my mobile.

ghost-town.jpg

When did they take the big poster down? doesnt look very busy at all.......sound sound.

Just thought I'd let you know that I fired down to get my season ticket today.

Was it busy? Was it buggery. Strolled straight in, whilst renewing, ONE guy came in behind me.

No one looking like they had just come out when I arrived, no one looking like they were just going in as I left.

Cannie see this years renewal "d-day" being a busy one for the ticket office....:tumbleweed:

I've been trying to figure out all evening how to renew without actually going to Tynecastle and it's not flippin simple. That's for sure. Argh. Phone for me tomorrow morning then, and knowing my luck it'll be a 5 hour queue by then with all the other late renewers having much the same plan...

netherleejambo
Just thought I'd let you know that I fired down to get my season ticket today.

Was it busy? Was it buggery. Strolled straight in, whilst renewing, ONE guy came in behind me.

No one looking like they had just come out when I arrived, no one looking like they were just going in as I left.

Cannie see this years renewal "d-day" being a busy one for the ticket office....:tumbleweed:

I was probably that man - about 1.30, and there was nobody there when I left at what you would think would be the busiest time - not even Ruud Gullit.

bigmadjambo1874

Has anyone been able to renew online? When I click on the season ticket section in my ticketmaster account, it says 'this group is currently unavailable' and to contact the ticket office?!?!

I really cant be arsed phoning them to sit in a queue all day though!

Also, is there a student season ticket this year? Or have they done away with it after the influx of 'new students' last year?

I was probably that man - about 1.30, and there was nobody there when I left at what you would think would be the busiest time - not even Ruud Gullit.

If you were only renewing cos your wee boy still wants to go the games, but you wouldnt have bothered otherwise........it may have been you!

I had a nightmare with ticketmaster on the phone, they could only find one season ticket under my dad's name when there is 4, the guy was useless! Ended up phoning up Hearts and they did it for me in 2 mins!

Has anyone been able to renew online? When I click on the season ticket section in my ticketmaster account, it says 'this group is currently unavailable' and to contact the ticket office?!?!

Also, is there a student season ticket this year? Or have they done away with it after the influx of 'new students' last year?

I've got a student ticket for next season.

Rick Grimes

you should have a separate section at the top to renew your season ticket.

Archived