Time to turn to the job centre?

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Instead of approaching clubs and attempting to poach their managers should we not be looking at the unemployed? No compensation and guys idesperate for a job (ok maybe not Hearts job!! :sad: ) with points to prove!!

Their are loads out there, O`Leary, Gregory, Allen, Holloway, Peter Taylor, Souness, Graham etc etc

There more kb`s we get the worse the situation will become!

Jam Tarts 1874
Instead of approaching clubs and attempting to poach their managers should we not be looking at the unemployed? No compensation and guys idesperate for a job (ok maybe not Hearts job!! :sad: ) with points to prove!!

Their are loads out there, O`Leary, Gregory, Allen, Holloway, Peter Taylor, Souness, Graham etc etc

There more kb`s we get the worse the situation will become!

I completely agree. Souness is a Hearts fan by the way :)

Any manager who has experience and wants to appy, or already has applied should be considered. A name I mentioned before to add to your list is Lawrie Sanchez. Basically anyone who has at some point put a team together and produced some results and wants our cash!

200milesfromgorgie

spot on guys. maybe we shuld come together and start a job agencey just for this purpose. Kickback Recruitment. Just draw up a list of out of work managers and hand it to he who pushes the buttons.

O`Leary, Gregory, Allen, Holloway, Peter Taylor, Souness, Graham , Sanchez, i'll add Davies, Roeder, Grant,

What shall we say 10% of his first years wage as commission split between us 3?

Walter Bishop
spot on guys. maybe we shuld come together and start a job agencey just for this purpose. Kickback Recruitment. Just draw up a list of out of work managers and hand it to he who pushes the buttons.

O`Leary, Gregory, Allen, Holloway, Peter Taylor, Souness, Graham , Sanchez, i'll add Davies, Roeder, Grant,

What shall we say 10% of his first years wage as commission split between us 3?

Roeder is at Norwich, (i hope you mean Avram and not Peter!:mad:) you could also add Lambert,Williamson,Robertson,Collins,Allardyce,Reid,Robson and Mourinho! ;)

200milesfromgorgie
Roeder is at Norwich, (i hope you mean Avram and not Peter!:mad:) you could also add Lambert,Williamson,Robertson,Collins,Allardyce,Reid,Robson and Mourinho! ;)

i never knew roeder was in a job now, silly me. We'll have to take him off our database. yes avram, but he still needs is pro licence dosent he?

Jam Tarts 1874

I would be surprised if many of the names listed have not already had their agents contact us.

Archived