Trades Gateway

neave

Hi folks. I'm looking for a career change and got in touch with these guys to ask about their course on Domestic Renewables. It all seems pretty glossy and comprehensive but expensive. The info I can find online seems to be mixed: people currently on their courses seem to enjoy them; existing tradesmen mostly treat them with disdain and mistrust.

Does anyone have any experience with these guys? Are they legit? It claims at the end of my course I'll have NVQ3s in Plumbing and Heating, Level 2 Environmental Technology Systems Awareness and will be assessed to BPEC/City and Guilds standards, but I'm really not sure. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Cheers. 

Maybe a bit old.

Our work is going to be taking on apprentices this autumn.

Just thinking about it they're taking on adult recruits too.

Maybe a bit old.

Our work is going to be taking on apprentices this autumn.

Just thinking about it they're taking on adult recruits too.

Aye? Do you mind sending me a PM with any details you've got?

Aye? Do you mind sending me a PM with any details you've got?

I'm on my phone atm but I'll do either later tonight or tomorrow.

It's SGN I work for btw.

I'm on my phone atm but I'll do either later tonight or tomorrow.

It's SGN I work for btw.

Cheers Currahee, speak to you soon.

In the meantime, does anyone know anything about this Trades Gateway mob?

Statts1976uk

These places like Trades Gateway always arouse my suspicion as most of the trade courses they are advertising usually have 3/4 apprenticeship courses but they claim they can do it in 28 weeks. I know a few guys from the RAF who looked into it and done it who weren'tvery impressed. It was essentially teaching the exams and many firms wouldn't touch them as they hadn't completed a proper apprenticeship.

These places like Trades Gateway always arouse my suspicion as most of the trade courses they are advertising usually have 3/4 apprenticeship courses but they claim they can do it in 28 weeks. I know a few guys from the RAF who looked into it and done it who weren'tvery impressed. It was essentially teaching the exams and many firms wouldn't touch them as they hadn't completed a proper apprenticeship.

Thanks chief, problems with employment after I had finished were my main concern. Think I might tell them to do one.

Archived