Guitar Hero World Tour - Now you can use drums

vegas-voss

Jambosimmy
The drum kit looks great.Might have to buy this intead of rip off Rockband(?150)

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34415.html

My mate bought rockband the other day and what a laugh we had. problem was i live in a flat above a couple of poles and they were NOT impressed. Really good with a few bevvy's. :P:p

This is going to be more expensive in the US than Rock Band is there. So I would suspect that when it is released in the UK, it will be more expensive than Rock Band here, which means it will be very very pricey.

hughesie27

It will come with a guitar and the drums though. However I suspect you could jsut buy the game and the drums seperately

It will come with a guitar and the drums though. However I suspect you could jsut buy the game and the drums seperately

Hopefully, but according to Gamestop this will not be the case.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/search.aspx?N=0&Ntk=TitleKeyword&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntt=guitar%20hero%20world%20tour

Looks like you will be able to buy the game on itself, or get the game+guitar, or get the full band pack. No options of the drum on it's own or with the game.

The full Rock Band kit is now 99.99 on play.com

Doesn't include the game though, thats an extra ?40.

jack D and coke

Rock Band might be expensive but it must have sold well in the states. I was listening to a bit on the radio that said it sold more downloads in a week than i-tunes.

Its not really a game i would've bought before but my bird bought me Guitar Hero 3 for my birthday and i'm surprised how much i like it. Apparently you can use the guitar hero guitar for Rockband as well and the downloads look better for that, Oasis and more modern british stuff so i reckon i'll pick that up and mibbe add some other instruments over time, it's good sh*t.

hughesie27
Rock Band might be expensive but it must have sold well in the states. I was listening to a bit on the radio that said it sold more downloads in a week than i-tunes.

Its not really a game i would've bought before but my bird bought me Guitar Hero 3 for my birthday and i'm surprised how much i like it. Apparently you can use the guitar hero guitar for Rockband as well and the downloads look better for that, Oasis and more modern british stuff so i reckon i'll pick that up and mibbe add some other instruments over time, it's good sh*t.

Yeah you can use the GH guitars. Never thought about it that way as the songs seem to be a lot more 'my street'

Archived