The Hootsmon

Seymour M Hersh

the stone rose

Dunno, BBC still have us in championship section as well. Think they update once fixtures are released.

BBC did a piece on Premiership clubs and players in/out looking to the season ahead, they included st midden instead of us FFS

Like a magnet. :lol:

I think he has a lassie type dog who's ears pick up whenever something negative is written about that rag.

'Forget the kids in the well, who's writing what now??'

CRWJambo1991

Premier league in England was updated straight after the fixtures. I assume we'll be the same.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

To be fair to Neil Jung, it will change as soon as the fixtures are announced. Same with every website

Glamorgan Jambo

We all know the story with the allegiances of the editorial team at 'The Scotsman'

Fixtures supposedly announced at noon today according to the BBC.  

Bazzas right boot

Nothing will change until the fixtures are out, the tables will then be reset

The table's still have the 14-15 standings.

Move on, nothing to see here.....

Conspiracy.

Not a conspiracy, but mildly annoying none the less.

Amoruso_lets_it_run

Do folk genuinely get wound up by this?

Exactly. Complete non story. It's basically the timing of an admin procedure that folk are getting worked up about. Everyone knows what league we're in next season

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Some folk on here would give Celtic's green brigade a run for their money in the victim mentality stakes.

Amoruso_lets_it_run

Just checked BBC and they have updated so we can all sleep a bit easier tonight

tartofmidlothian

Just checked BBC and they have updated so we can all sleep a bit easier tonight

Clearly been monitoring JKB to make sure we're all happy. Licence fee well spent.

Some folk on here would give Celtic's green brigade a run for their money in the victim mentality stakes.

You're not wrong there....

You're not wrong there....

Yet the paper's celtic and rangers coverage is as sycophantic as anything you'll find in a tabloid. Some of the Pattullo, Halliday, Smith x 2 patter gives you the dry boak, almost forgetting the level these teams are playing at and their resources vis a vis the opposition.

Seymour M Hersh

It's a conspiracy. They're out to get us......

The usual suspects claiming that by commenting we are suggesting a conspiracy. You lot need to grow up. I'm pointing out shabby work by a shabby newspaper.

Now they appear to have elevated hubz to the top league.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football

Dusk_Till_Dawn

The usual suspects claiming that by commenting we are suggesting a conspiracy. You lot need to grow up. I'm pointing out shabby work by a shabby newspaper.

:lol:

Jokers. No doubt they're hurting big time

:pleasing:

manaliveits105

Aiden Smith in the SOS today about a love letter he sent to Ian Munroe when he was at hubz beside his name it says " sports feature writer of the year " somebody is havin a laugh surely.

NewYorkJambo

I just can't believe people had so little to do that they pointed out that league tables haven't been updated! Get a life.

I just can't believe people had so little to do that they pointed out that league tables haven't been updated! Get a life.

Great that you could spare time from your busy, self important, life to make your point. Really appreciated

NewYorkJambo

Great that you could spare time from your busy, self important, life to make your point. Really appreciated

You're welcome

I wouldn't wipe my ar5e with that excuse for a newspaper. Hobo rag.

With a circulation of something like 27k these days, few people do ...

Watt-Zeefuik

On the other hand, there must be something in the water, or maybe he's found a ghost writer, but Aidan Smith's two most recent columns have been almost, I dunno, decent.  Almost.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/aidan-smith-old-firm-plundering-damages-scots-game-1-3808278

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/aidan-smith-celtic-s-self-entitlement-is-misplaced-1-3808733

Still comes off whiney and unctuous as usual, but unlike usual, he makes some decent points here and there.

Archived