Leanne and the Losers

Clerry Jambo

Dalstonjambo

I like the irony of H1b5 discussing how they aren't listening to the hot air and bluster from another team as it doesn't affect them. 

Perhaps they could practice what they preach and not make complete idiots of themselves before every big game they ever play with their comments. 

Actually, I hope they don't, as they are a joke, and a hilarious one at that. 

Clerry Jambo

That's not what she said though, is it?

?The money that the supporters are generating is helping us do these things. The more we do that the more I feel we can go on and do other things. It?s difficult in the Championship, particularly as we do not get the same distribution as the Premiership and that?s a seven-figure knock straight away.

Leanne says ?We?re working hard to get people to buy season tickets. If you are a supporter who can afford a season ticket this is absolutely the year to do it, come and enjoy your football at Easter Road.?

Enjoy your football at Easter Road!!!   :illogical:

?The money that the supporters are generating is helping us do these things. The more we do that the more I feel we can go on and do other things. It?s difficult in the Championship, particularly as we do not get the same distribution as the Premiership and that?s a seven-figure knock straight away.

Farmer Tweedy is right. That's more missing out on a 7 figure sum, than making a loss of a 7 figure sum.

They already managed that level of losses on the SPL!

chester copperpot

I just hope they DIE,

Odious, minging football club with a football support of unrivalled delusion.

**** off Hibs, thank you!

Firstly Leanne - I know you not employed at ER for your glamour image, but for **** sake have a bit of pride in your appearance - the hair, the baggy suit..... :qqb004:

Anyway back to football - she is seeming "absolutely thrilled" that they have sold 6,500 season tickets!   Jeez and I thought Chemical Ali could spin a line!

Fort Vallance

Not that I ever want to give them credit for anything, but they seem to have made a better job of this years home kit than previous seasons. 

FarmerTweedy

Exactly. So she didn't say they're expecting to lose a 7 figure amount, more that they'll have a seven figure amount less to spend. FWIW, I think they may well end up losing a 7 figure amount because I don't think they'll get any better crowds than last season and I reckon they think they will!

FarmerTweedy

Leanne says ?We?re working hard to get people to buy season tickets. If you are a supporter who can afford a season ticket this is absolutely the year to do it, come and enjoy your football at Easter Road.?

The only people that do that are away fans!

FarmerTweedy

I just hope they DIE,

I'd rather they carry on struggling along in the lower divisions, stumbling from one catastrophe to the next. I find it highly entertaining!

gorgie rd eh11

Everything is great down easter road way it seems. 

What sort of ar****le swallows this propaganda.   :stuart:

Regal Kingston

Not a very favourable tooth to gum ratio on Leanne there.

"Hows the share issue going Gummsy?"

Not that I ever want to give them credit for anything, but they seem to have made a better job of this years home kit than previous seasons. 

Considering last years effort was a bog standard Nike T-shirt, that is not surprising!

Another season in that division and then losing the playoffs again.

Marvellous !!

How many ST's did that odious club sell last time and have they not been running since February so I wouldnt be expecting many more.

and thats with the Evening Green putting a positive spin on it :-)

As usual!

The hard facts are -

* They have only sold 6500 season tickets despite them trying to con the fans with early 'good news' by pushing the boat out and spending money they do not have on signing Keatings, etc, and holding on to the likes of Fyvie.

* They averaged around 8,000 at home games even although they were playing the 'best football in the Championship'!!   Next season could well be worse as they will not have 2 Derbies. Nowhere near the 12,000 break even that Petrie confirmed last year so the loses have to keep increasing!

* They never actually give a figure on the money raised by Petries con ....er fan share issue!   Why?  Because it is a disaster!

* Rangers will spend big and get their act together - frankly I expect them to run away with the Championship, leaving Hibs to bottle it again in the play offs.

* STF to pay back!

Aye she's nae oil painting that's for sure.

If she is she is a bit smudged!

Cast No Shadow

The Tache still pulling the strings going by that statement.

Er No thanks

FTH may you rot in the lower leagues from now until eterniy.

:fugg2:

alicante jambo

Aye she's nae oil painting that's for sure.

Mate im no fussy but theres a certain standard.On the other hand our wee black heeded physio

Leanne and the losers... sounds like a fifties skiffle group

Reminds me of the wonderful Doug and the Slugs

The Tache still pulling the strings going by that statement.

I see he is still supplying her with his old business suits.........

She said ...

?You don?t get the same crowds and I?m not talking here about the home support but the away fans. Look at the Premiership, you have Aberdeen travelling in numbers, Hearts will be too, Partick relative to their size and Dundee as well. These are things we could obviously benefit from next season, so we have to make sure we are doing everything we can to get our own home support through."

It's still a bit early in the morning for me, but what the heck does that mean?

Say What Again

I actually think over 6500 STs for them isn't bad to be honest.

I just hope they DIE,

However, I fully concur with this.

Clerry Jambo

I actually think over 6500 STs for them isn't bad to be honest.

However, I fully concur with this.

It's a massive amount for a second division club.......

Tynie-Tempah

There is, right there, thats the line which is going to haunt them.

There is one in almost every interview with her or stuuubbbsssyystubbbsssyyyy regardless of the topic !!

They will NEVER learn.

She said ...

?You don?t get the same crowds and I?m not talking here about the home support but the away fans. Look at the Premiership, you have Aberdeen travelling in numbers, Hearts will be too, Partick relative to their size and Dundee as well. These are things we could obviously benefit from next season, so we have to make sure we are doing everything we can to get our own home support through."

Yeh I thought that was baffling.

Can only assume she said "These are things we could NOT obviously benefit from next season"

Tynie-Tempah

She said ...

Can only assume she said "These are things we could NOT obviously benefit from next season"

she just means this is something they could be doing with having benefit of (large away fans like prem league gets).  probably better ways of saying but its pretty straight forward for me haha.

Dalstonjambo

I think she is using next season as 2016/17 as opposed to 2015/16? This seems to presume they will go up though. And we all know how their predictions work out.

she just means this is something they could be doing with having benefit of (large away fans like prem league gets).  probably better ways of saying but its pretty straight forward for me haha.

So she should have said "These are things we could do with benefiting from next season"

Clear as mud eh.

Tynie-Tempah

So she should have said "These are things we could do with benefiting from next season"

Clear as mud eh.

yeah, as i said, theres many better ways of saying it but.......shes head of hibs, give her a break eh, clearly taking that role clarifies shes a few sandwhiches short of a picnic.

As usual!

The hard facts are -

* They have only sold 6500 season tickets despite them trying to con the fans with early 'good news' by pushing the boat out and spending money they do not have on signing Keatings, etc, and holding on to the likes of Fyvie.

* They averaged around 8,000 at home games even although they were playing the 'best football in the Championship'!!   Next season could well be worse as they will not have 2 Derbies. Nowhere near the 12,000 break even that Petrie confirmed last year so the loses have to keep increasing!

* They never actually give a figure on the money raised by Petries con ....er fan share issue!   Why?  Because it is a disaster!

* Rangers will spend big and get their act together - frankly I expect them to run away with the Championship, leaving Hibs to bottle it again in the play offs.

* STF to pay back!

It must be really bad if the Evening News couldn't even put a positive spin on it.

gorgie rd eh11

yeah, as i said, theres many better ways of saying it but.......shes head of hibs, give her a break eh, clearly taking that role clarifies shes a few sandwhiches short of a picnic.

Why would you give her a break? She's spinning a story to sell season tickets, "in great shape", "we can only improve", "running ahead with season tickets".

It's all boll*cks to take money off the gullible.  :stuart:

Archived