Username Changes

martoon

...a bit disco

No sorry, you're going to have to spell it out and provide a link to said place.

Tough.

I've only just dropped my last warning point.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Bridge of Djoum

• iantjambo

• Say What Again

No sorry, you're going to have to spell it out and provide a link to said place.

You trying to get him into bother? :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 11/06/2015 at 12:00, iantjambo said:

Still got my original username.

100% non welt

:verysmug:

On 11/06/2015 at 13:49, Gershwin said:

Aye, but you could have used your imagination a little more.

He did.

His name is Kevin.

The Future's Maroon

Each to their own I guess, never changed mine and have used same one on various forums over the years.

44 minutes ago, Morgan said:

He did.

His name is Kevin.

And the award for most random bump of the year goes to...

:rofl:

Edited by iantjambo

53 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

And the award for most random bump of the year goes to...

:rofl:

29 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

:lol:

Happy to accept that actually :lol:

Been thinking of changing mine but when ever the though comes into my head I go watch Alim Ozturks goal again and convince myself not to. It really was a raker and the after math was just beautiful :sob:

One in a million then he goes and does again the week after ?

Edited by AlimOzturk

Riddley Walker

I changed mine to David Goodwillie earlier this year to drunkenly annoy a certain poster then had to beg a mod to change it back the next day.

47 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Been thinking of changing mine but when ever the though comes into my head I go watch Alim Ozturks goal again and convince myself not to. It really was a raker and the after math was just beautiful :sob:

One in a million then he goes and does again the week after ?

Don’t ever change Alim, please.

THAT goal was just too good and, when I see a post from you, the memory is like :vrwow:

SpruceBringsteen

Changed mine via a new account because I forgot my details after stopping posting because 90% of the folk on here were absolute dicks.

90% of folk on here are still absolute dicks, but now I'm more bored.

:greggy:

Is there still a function enabling you to check a posters username changes ?

It's just that I've noticed a few unfamiliar usernames with high post counts and the facility to find previous names appears not to be there anymore.

William H. Bonney
12 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Is there still a function enabling you to check a posters username changes ?

It's just that I've noticed a few unfamiliar usernames with high post counts and the facility to find previous names appears not to be there anymore.

Click on their name. There is a wee arrow pointing anti clockwise which shows their past names. 

9 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

Click on their name. There is a wee arrow pointing anti clockwise which shows their past names. 

Cheers for that. I thought that facility had been done away with.

On 11/06/2015 at 12:49, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I've never changed username, mainly because mine is the best on JKB.

Hahaha no it's not!  Mine clearly is ...

I met folk in the Tynie Arms and we all knew each other by username - I've changed mine since then :) #welt #proud

Changing username regularly is just cowardice. I was Vlad Magic on the EN boards for years. Made sense to keep it for here. Wont ever change it despite Vlad having a bad rep with a lot of folks. I get that but I'm not him. 

1 hour ago, VladMagic said:

Changing username regularly is just cowardice. I was Vlad Magic on the EN boards for years. Made sense to keep it for here. Wont ever change it despite Vlad having a bad rep with a lot of folks. I get that but I'm not him. 

Yes you are, we are all him.

13 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

That is correct.  However, I think you can request for the wee arrow to be disabled hence the previous username not able to be viewed.

3 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Cheers for that. I thought that facility had been done away with.

The Old Tolbooth

I changed mine for personal reasons, most folk on here still know who I am though, however outsiders looking in will not have a clue, which is the way I want it. 

I changed to Manmoth once, just because Karl Pilkington makes me laugh heartily, but no one got it and no one knew it was me. With a heavy heart I got the mods to change it back. A disappointing venture all in all.

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

That is correct.  However, I think you can request for the wee arrow to be disabled hence the previous username not able to be viewed.

3 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I changed mine for personal reasons, most folk on here still know who I am though, however outsiders looking in will not have a clue, which is the way I want it. 

I think you have done what I mentioned above?

I would normally have used your previous name in any reply to you, but respect what you have said in your post (above).

The Old Tolbooth
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

I think you have done what I mentioned above?

I would normally have used your previous name in any reply to you, but respect what you have said in your post (above).

I don't mind people calling me John mate, that's totally fine, it's a common name after all ;) 

8 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I don't mind people calling me John mate, that's totally fine, it's a common name after all ;) 

Ok John, thanks :) 

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Really?? How do you do that??

8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Really?? How do you do that??

I take it I’m wrong, Dave?

Sorry if so.  I’m sure I asked someone about this once, as I’d noticed that some folk who had changed their name had the wee arrow beside their new name and some hadn’t.  The poster I spoke to told me that you could request that your name change history to be hidden.

This came from someone who changes their name more often than I change my underwear :) 

18 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I take it I’m wrong, Dave?

Sorry if so.  I’m sure I asked someone about this once, as I’d noticed that some folk who had changed their name had the wee arrow beside their new name and some hadn’t.  The poster I spoke to told me that you could request that your name change history to be hidden.

This came from someone who changes their name more often than I change my underwear :) 

I certainly don’t know how to do that. ?

Just now, davemclaren said:

Perhaps such requests are usually combined with a bank transfer? Being pure at heart, you probably have no knowledge of such things. :)

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Fair enough, I must have picked him up incorrectly. 

Just now, redjambo said:

Perhaps such requests are usually combined with a bank transfer? Being pure at heart, you probably have no knowledge of such things. :)

:lol:

4 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Possibly. ?

Changed mine a good few times and I am a welt. See the two things as mutually exclusive.

I Am (was) David Obua was one, it was due to that Neil Lennon candle lighting thread after that boy tried to burst him, where we ripped Celtic fans who said they were all Neil Lennon. Zeitgeisty. Stevietits was an in joke about stevieboobs who was a serial profile stalker on this site, to the extent it became a bit shaming if he hadn't looked at your profile. Can't remember my other ones. It's all fun. 

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/107207-who-has-looked-at-your-profile/&

Edited by Smack
Update