Warrant issued for Lee McCulloch

airdriejambo3

airdriejambo3

Just saw on SSN that a warrant has been issued for Lee McCulloch for missing a court date for speeding,s his week has just got better.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Just saw on SSN that a warrant has been issued for Lee McCulloch for missing a court date for speeding,s his week has just got better.

Hope his planned method of dealing with this is to scream in the faces of the arresting officers and shake his head in disbelief, while walking away in faux disgust.

airdriejambo3

Hope his planned method of dealing with this is to scream in the faces of the arresting officers and shake his head in disbelief, while walking away in faux disgust.

4rangers_1587556c.jpg

_44318883_clark_mcculloch.jpg

_50987054_mcculloch282.jpg

something along the lines of these, i would imagine.

Son Of Anarchy

Im Lee Mcculloch. Stuff your court case. I can do what I want. You know who i am? your getting elbowed ya bam. Whats that? 6 months in jail? with proper hardmen? Hold on I will pay any amount immediately? im sooo sorry. strong smell of **** in here eh?  throw away the key on the ****

queensferryjambo

Unemployed layabout clearly just couldn't be bothered getting out of bed to attend.

Brave Hearts

McCulloch and speeding in same sentence don't go

Sure he just mistimed it.

He probably thinks it is like football, and that he can get away with it.

Brave Hearts

Was also reported missing many times in the Sevco defence during the season

Getintaethem

Having watch McCulloch several times this season, I find it hard to believe he's guilty of speeding.

airdriejambo3

He's not that kind of driver

ib2caEpENwdJnK.gif

ptZqj_.gif

Your right he's a great diver

edit...whoops got my divers and drivers mixed up again :wink:

ib2caEpENwdJnK.gif

ptZqj_.gif

Your right he's a great diver

edit...whoops got my divers and drivers mixed up again :wink:

In the bottom one the wee red balloon seems very attracted to the big red white and blue one. Perhaps connected to each other with an elastic band

When caught and held until the court case I guess he'll get a Cell tick in the nightly ispection.

way out west jambo

Both Saughton and Barlinnie coaches have confirmed that he's not in their plans....

And Sow makes it 10

Exactly and then his actions will get the arresting officers up on disciplinary charges!! McCulloch in the meantime gets an apology

Archived