Tynecastle Wins Award

Jamboman1512

Generic Username

BUT IT'S A DEATH TRAP AND FALLING APART BECAUSE IT'S A PINK BUS SHELTER ASBESTOS FACTORY OUTLET GARDEN SHED

Fitzroy Pointon

BUT IT'S A DEATH TRAP AND FALLING APART BECAUSE IT'S A PINK BUS SHELTER ASBESTOS FACTORY OUTLET GARDEN SHED

:rofl:

punkrockcroc

This is great news for the club, if we're heading for a sellout Tynecastle next season, how many tickets will be available for walk ups?

Riddley Walker

I agree that Tynecastle is a great stadium but quoting a Trip Advisor certificate :laugh:

C'mon, those are dished out all over the place.

Phil D. Corners

This will really drive them to distraction on partyplanners.

Expecting some negative reviews from this day on.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Expecting some negative reviews from this day on.

Fists and foreheads bashing keyboards as we speak.

All roads lead to Gorgie

This will really drive them to distraction on partyplanners.

Maybe ER will appear soon on Trip Adviser as a place for people who like to escape from crowds and be in a place with very little human interaction. A bit like Spitsbergen!

chrisyboy7

This is great news for the club, if we're heading for a sellout Tynecastle next season, how many tickets will be available for walk ups?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that will shock the vermin, they will implode on emailers.net when they get wind of this. Trip advisor will now be bombarded will reviews of the greatest stadium ever built and wonderful day trips to the sports centre of excellence to watch the green Messi dazzle the audience.

Amoruso_lets_it_run

Fists and foreheads bashing keyboards as we speak.

Funny because it's true

Cool, now Tynie is the same as my local chippy :muggy:

"I've visited this place several times over the years and not much has changed really. The ground itself remains unfinished as only 3 sides are complete. Ironically the hospitality is in the old part! The staff are rude, the players are not great either! Stay away from thomson, and rix and do not let stevo park your car either! 

If your looking for an experience in a top staduum try the one in leith, the leith San Siro, its bigger, better and without doubt the real deal!"

Top bantz from the hubz.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

"I've visited this place several times over the years and not much has changed really. The ground itself remains unfinished as only 3 sides are complete. Ironically the hospitality is in the old part! The staff are rude, the players are not great either! Stay away from thomson, and rix and do not let stevo park your car either!

If your looking for an experience in a top staduum try the one in leith, the leith San Siro, its bigger, better and without doubt the real deal!"

Top bantz from the hubz.

His cunning ploy appears to have worked, you simply cannot move down Easter Road every home game, always packed to the rafters with tourists enjoying the "real deal".

I mean seriously now... Why would someone go to that amount of effort over something so petty? :rofl:

Bridge of Djoum

His cunning ploy appears to have worked, you simply cannot move down Easter Road every home game, always packed to the rafters with tourists enjoying the "real deal".

I mean seriously now... Why would someone go to that amount of effort over something so petty? :rofl:

The correct answer is 19/05/2012.

BangkokHearts

Tourists will have to go to Easter Road instead as tickets for Tynecastle will be in scarce supply.

:kirk:

As a positive as I am about our new ownership regime this being released by the club is a bit cringey.

Sorry.

I thought it had no atmosphere according to some on here. Strangely most fans of other clubs disagree.

GlasgoJambo

Cool, now Tynie is the same as my local chippy :muggy:

:lol:

Lauding Trip Adviser reviews is like having a quote from an internet site on a film poster.

manaliveits105

Hopefully any future internationals in Edinburgh will be played at the premier ground after last nights disappointing crowd with no atmosphere

tartofmidlothian

:lol:

Lauding Trip Adviser reviews is like having a quote from an internet site on a film poster.

It's true.

augusthearts

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g186525-d3902553-Reviews-Tynecastle_Stadium-Edinburgh_Scotland.html#REVIEWS

Reading the terrible reviews and they reek of bitter Hobos. The last one is the best from a guy that is touring stadiums but has only reviewed one.

Agreed some of the user names are a bit of a give away as well e.g. AlbertK86 - wonder what team they support then!

I wonder if the hobos will write to trip adviser demanding they strip the certificate for whatever crazy reason they dream up!

Serious question... Haven't looked but is either murrayfirld, meadowbank or Easter Road on trip advisor?

Archived