Virgin Media

imcd

Virgin Media today cut off my 84 year old Mother's landline. Reason: - she was using the phone too much to call her sick sister in hospital. No debt. She was not behind on payments - I pay the bill by direct debit. Reconnect time 72 hrs. What a wholly irresponsible, disgrace of a company.

That sounds like a misunderstanding. No wonder you're raging though!

Yep that sounds about right for Virgin. They cancelled our services after we complained about our TV and Internet cutting out. They are one of the worst companies i have dealt with, I only stay with them for their internet, which is good when it works. (That is in between the times that it totally cuts out and won't let me connect any device to the wifi)

The Real Maroonblood

Anytime I have dealt with VM on any matter they have been excellent.

jambos are go!

I have been a Virgin Customer for a long time and have had a few disputes about price and missing services. They would listen to reason and I was always reasonably content with the outcome with compensation usually offered.

My worst experience was when my Mum passed away and I told them but tried to keep the service going till we sold the house so we could use the phone etc. The procedures were a nightmare and I would suggest anyone else should just not tell them until the service was no longer required

I had VM for 2 years and they were okay. Fastest broadband connection I've ever had.

Got BT when I moved and I still don't have the fibre package that I ordered 4 months ago.

BT are an absolute joke. They used to call me to tell me that they were going to call me the next day. That happened about 6 times. Eventually I gave up.

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

I had VM for 2 years and they were okay. Fastest broadband connection I've ever had.

Got BT when I moved and I still don't have the fibre package that I ordered 4 months ago.

BT are an absolute joke. They used to call me to tell me that they were going to call me the next day. That happened about 6 times. Eventually I gave up.

Trying to get BT to put a phone line into a new build house at the moment. Total farce, every time I phone them I get a different excuse to delay them sending someone to the site.

I have been with Virgin Media since the days when they were United Artists. Any problems, which have been few, have been sorted quickly and effectively. Great broadband speed and no ugly satellite dish on my house.

Trying to get BT to put a phone line into a new build house at the moment. Total farce, every time I phone them I get a different excuse to delay them sending someone to the site.

A couple of times I'd miss their call and phone them straight back to be told they'd try again the next week! I couldn't understand why they couldn't just put me through.

I honestly hate them.

Archived