1. 1. Who now?

• DAVIES
    • CLARKE
    • FERGUSON
    • CHISHOLM
    • LEVEIN

ToadKiller Dog

Would have to be Davis if he is wanting it,

I have not heard Clarke make any noises,Ferguson would be a season or so to early.

Levien has put himself in a position that it would be impossible to leave united at this time ,not that he wants to comeback.

feck chisholm

What about any of the maybe interested european managers?

On my poll Levein is winning, and on this poll Davies is flying along...:confused:

Davies for me though.

LarrysRightFoot

Billy Davies has always been my number 1 choice. I know I have a thread about Darren Ferguson and I believe is a manager on the up and would defenitly take him but I still believe Davies would do a great job for Hearts.

I also believe he would be realistic due to Campbell Olgivies involvement in the selection process. I believe he could sell Hearts to Davies - because lets face it after the last 2 years we need to sell oursleves to proper managers not the other way about.

On my poll Levein is winning, and on this poll Davies is flying along...:confused:

Davies for me though.

EITHER THE WIND HAS CHANGED DIRECTION OR THE SCHOOLIES ARE TUCKED IN FOR THE NIGHT:)

caps lock:eek:

EITHER THE WIND HAS CHANGED DIRECTION OR THE SCHOOLIES ARE TUCKED IN FOR THE NIGHT:)

caps lock:eek:

:D

He may be a sour faced weegie bawbag, but he's got the potential to turn us around. He can talk a good game aswell. I'm not sure what happened at Derby, I know they didn't spend alot to prepare for the EPL but was that Davies or the Derby board?

:D

He may be a sour faced weegie bawbag, but he's got the potential to turn us around. He can talk a good game aswell. I'm not sure what happened at Derby, I know they didn't spend alot to prepare for the EPL but was that Davies or the Derby board?

Managers dont spend money,boards do.

And they took the 60 million and didnt invest strongly enough and paid the price!

Rudolf's Mate
Billy Davies has always been my number 1 choice. I know I have a thread about Darren Ferguson and I believe is a manager on the up and would defenitly take him but I still believe Davies would do a great job for Hearts.

I also believe he would be realistic due to Campbell Olgivies involvement in the selection process. I believe he could sell Hearts to Davies - because lets face it after the last 2 years we need to sell oursleves to proper managers not the other way about.

Baws tae that! Davies was practically throwing himself at us (maybe not quite) but def said he was interested..... I do not rate him at all!!!

Rudolf's Mate

sORRY..... Forgot to say that as Craig will not leave I voted for non of the above as I feel they are a sorry second IMO to MM.

Vlad would have to aim higher. Much higher after this farce!

rudi must stay

Davies, cos Levein wouldn't come and the others are too inexperienced at the moment imo

Managers dont spend money,boards do.

And they took the 60 million and didnt invest strongly enough and paid the price!

True, I wouldn't blame Davies for it then. Even Paul Jewell was struggling to get any points. He's proven in The Championship and if he could bring that kind of success into Hearts we'd get 3rd easy.

Christ, he's not even been linked to us :(

how about joe jordan? first team coach at pompey? or at least he was last season..sure he'd take no crap from the players

Rudolf's Mate

Someone else mentioned it on another thread! Jim Jeffries would be better than the lot you've mentioned bar CL of course!!!

Someone else mentioned it on another thread! Jim Jeffries would be better than the lot you've mentioned bar CL of course!!!

I really don't know why, but I don't think he's got what it takes in the transfer market.

No Nonsense
Went for Davies because i don't think we would get Levein

snap but also because he has a decent record of building good sides quickly.

how about joe jordan? first team coach at pompey? or at least he was last season..sure he'd take no crap from the players
Didn't do a bad job last time round apart from a few dodgy results towards the end :rolleyes:

Davies, simply because Levein would say no. If not Davies then Clarke is worth a stab, simply because he'll have extensive contacts and could put them to good use to bring in some quality players with experience or good youth loans.

Boaby Ewing

Davies.

Always been my first choice (within the realms of possibilty)... even if I think it's highly unlikely.

Archived