How Do We Gloss Over This One?

K1874M

So....

Shall we have ANOTHER extension?

Will we go in to this HISTORY making season with Frail at the helm?

You've got to think the hearts PR machine will be in over drive.... but I think they are running out of time and ideas, this mm let down has damaged us how will Hearts try and repair this latest bit of self harm?

Out of interest...

Why would any company want to publicise the fact they carry out the the Strategic Communications for the mad one??

I thought about asking the MD but dont think she'd reply.... being a colleague of Charlie she would probably just ignore it till a good news day.

http://www.webershandwick.com/Default.aspx/GlobalNetwork/EuropeMiddleEastandAfrica/UnitedKingdom/Glasgow

Bootboy100

The only way to gloss this over and for us to forget about it is for Hearts to swiftly appoint a decent british manager that the majority of us would be happy with.

No Kaunas rejects, no non english speaking eastern european no mark.

The only way to gloss this over and for us to forget about it is for Hearts to swiftly appoint a decent british manager that the majority of us would be happy with.

yup..... feel we've made it a lot harder for our selves going so public with mcghee to get a manager from close to home though.

An appointment needs to be made soon.

No humming and hawing from the owner. Carpe diem and all that...

Don't think he has to be British to be honest. Any english speaking respected manager with a decent CV would do the job for me.

ToadKiller Dog

I would say we need someone before the end of june,so we can have decent run at the start of the season ,so i would hope within 3 weeks,i would actually hope they started on the next option today.

There is no use crying over Mcghee ,i will be crying if its Chisholm but i think thats just the record talking rubbish.

Only a Game

We phone Davies.......we offer him full control and a bucket full of salary..........we dont ask him to spend 8 days in Lithuania getting Vlad's rules shoved down his throat........and we get it done before the week is out.

Simple really.

We also glossed over season 2006/07 and said last season was an extension and a last chance.................

How many fans will keep their word if the proper decisions aren`t made?

We phone Davies.......we offer him full control and a bucket full of salary..........we dont ask him to spend 8 days in Lithuania getting Vlad's rules shoved down his throat........and we get it done before the week is out.

Simple really.

Exactly. It's like buying a gift, wait around for the perfect item, it ferks up and with one day to go you have to pay the big bucks to make sure you have something decent.

Nelly Terraces

Announce, Wallace M style, that we are buying the hobos and putting them out of business.

Would get me interested.

hartyfaeclery
Announce, Wallace M style, that we are buying the hobos and putting them out of business.

Would get me interested.

or maybe announce that when hearts win the champions league they will do a lap of honour round the new stadium which is the best football ground in the country:dribble::dribble:

Only a Game
Exactly. It's like buying a gift, wait around for the perfect item, it ferks up and with one day to go you have to pay the big bucks to make sure you have something decent.

Or to put it another way, we've been dancing with a good looking burd all night but she's had to catch the last bus back to Motherwell but there's still a minger in the corner looking for a sh**:P:p

Got yet another message on Friday.

Hi there this is x from Hearts. Just to remind you that your season ticket is reserved for you and the deadline is x. Contact us ASAP so you don't miss out.

MM and the farce of midlothian makes the money burning a hole in my pocket harder to spend... What should I do? Give the mad Russian yet more money to deliver feck all or wait and pay more for the ticket once I know what he has planned.

Gloss over yet another **** up. Guess what we got an poor painter in and the **** left snotters on the woodwork.

Thig Ar Latha
yup..... feel we've made it a lot harder for our selves going so public with mcghee to get a manager from close to home though.

Hearts never went public, Kick Back and what do you call them 107 did.:confused:

Hearts never went public, Kick Back and what do you call them 107 did.:confused:

EH????? Didnt you see the hearts site... they officially announced they had saught permission to speak with Motherwell PRIOR to it being officially announced any where else.

Archived