UFC Glasgow

Rastajambo

I will be there for sure. Really looking forward to watching the Scottish fighters do their thing in Glasgow. Should be an amazing atmosphere too.

dobmisterdobster

I had access to the pre-sale today. Bought ringside seats.

The card is pretty poor. Michael Bisping :vrface:

Still excited to see it.

fast_blood

I had access to the pre-sale today. Bought ringside seats.

The card is pretty poor. Michael Bisping :vrface:

Still excited to see it.

You realise it's being held in Glasgow?? Bisping is still a massive draw for fans. Him and Pearson on the same card is way better than I would have expected.

Going to be more fighting in the stands than in the ring... if Glasgow hardmen's attitude at gigs and the like are anything to go by. Could be messy, tickets go onsale tomorrow you say? :P

You realise it's being held in Glasgow?? Bisping is still a massive draw for fans. Him and Pearson on the same card is way better than I would have expected.

How much are tickets?

fabienleclerq

Going to be more fighting in the stands than in the ring... if Glasgow hardmen's attitude at gigs and the like are anything to go by. Could be messy, tickets go onsale tomorrow you say? :P

Lots of security planned I believe, my mate reckoned they were even vetting folk before the actual sale as I think you had to register before buying.

dobmisterdobster

It's like if WWE had William Regal or Wade Barrett in the main event on the UK tours and left John Cena at home.

I just want to see good fights. I don't care what nationality they are.

Rastajambo

got my tickets.  As for the card i think it is quite good.  3 Scottish fighters.  Paul Hoolahan is a good fighter to watch and then there is Duffy who looked quality in his last fight.

fast_blood

It's like if WWE had William Regal or Wade Barrett in the main event on the UK tours and left John Cena at home.

I just want to see good fights. I don't care what nationality they are.

It's pretty much what ufc does when they venture outside north America. To be fair, you aren't going to know if it's a good fight until it's happened. Sometimes the best cards are the ones where you're not expecting much.

got my tickets.  As for the card i think it is quite good.  3 Scottish fighters.  Paul Hoolahan is a good fighter to watch and then there is Duffy who looked quality in his last fight.

u mean paddy hoolahan but still its cool brah

I hadn't signed up to any pre sale sites in advance, but went onto SSE website and put in a dummy number where you are meant to put your SSE customer account number ( I am not a customer) and it allowed me to get pre sale access and I have purchased my two tickets

The braindead watching the brainless.

Here we go again. 

Highly Skilled Mixed Martial Artists are not brainless thugs. UFC is the best of the best. Bruce Lee was a mixed martial artist hardly a thug out for a fight on a Saturday night,  

Here we go again. 

Highly Skilled Mixed Martial Artists are not brainless thugs. UFC is the best of the best. Bruce Lee was a mixed martial artist hardly a thug out for a fight on a Saturday night,  

Yup, obviously never took part in any of the training, its very much a thinking man game as you can't afford to be one demential.  

Rastajambo

Yup, obviously never took part in any of the training, its very much a thinking man game as you can't afford to be one demential.  

This,  a lot of people get the impression that MMA is streetfighting in a cage,  and think that anything goes

Rastajambo

u mean paddy hoolahan but still its cool brah

haha yeah.  Looking forward to Jenny Calderwood,  Sam Ray and Paddy Redmond fighting too :cornette:

Archived