Frail Watch.............

Clerry Jambo

Clerry Jambo

Simple -- where is he?

Has he officially left the club OR is he still in line to be our Manager:confused:

Nucky Thompson

It's the close season, probably on holiday. No he won't be our manager:cool:

maroonlegions

collecting big bucks from the bookies with a smile as wide as the royal mile maybe.:cool:

jambos are go!

If here is any justice the least Frail deserves is a golden handshake - or retains a place on the coaching staff. Real loyalty is a two way street.

Clerry Jambo
It's the close season, probably on holiday. No he won't be our manager:cool:

HP Boo?:rolleyes:

Takis4king

he was at riccarton today.

Member of staff there that works with a member of my family asked him if he'll be there next season at all to which he replied if im here im here

Takis4king
Some guy yesterday said he was in Florida :rolleyes:

perhaps mount florida :whistling:

he was at riccarton today.highly reliable source

perhaps mount florida :whistling:

he was at riccarton today.highly reliable source

I believe you bud :D

He could probably do with a holiday though.

Takis4king
I believe you bud :D

He could probably do with a holiday though.

id say hes probably away on one soon. although he'll probably find out wen hes away that hes out of a job, not an ideal holiday id guess

paulyjambo

I read an article today that he had been released or left or somthing like that. I'll see if I can find the story

He's got Tommy Burns old job at ra sellic.

I heard that rumor the other day wonder if he could persuade wee ginger ***** (strachan) to take clum of our hands;)

paulyjambo

After Hearts approached SPL rivals Motherwell about their manager Mark McGhee - just days after he led the dossers to third-place in the SPL - the boss has admitted he gave it much thought.

In fact, he got to the plane that would have taken him to Vilnus, Lithuania on Monday with a view to holding signing talks with Hearts majority shareholder Vladimir Romanov.

However, he has explained that he changed his mind at the last minute, saying: "It smacked of what I did earlier in my managerial career. When a bigger job came up, I went."

"I was at the door of the plane and would have been the last passenger on board, but I turned round and said 'I can't do this'.

"We're in Europe and I always wanted that on my C.V. It's certainly not about money either.

"If it had been a financial decision I'd be on my way to Vilnus right now. Hearts was a bigger job, but I would never say it was a better job."

Still, McGhee, who has spent much of his managerial career in England, hardly committed his futire to the Fir Park side, adding: "I have to stick it out at Motherwell a little bit longer."

Forward

The Steelmen, though, have expressed their joy at securing their manager for next season's Uefa Cup campaign.

"The club are delighted that it has successfully concluded negotiations with Mark," read a statement on the club website.

"He remains as manager and we are looking forward to next season."

Hearts meanwhile, used their official site to confirm that their search for a gaffer will continue, having released interim boss Stevie Frail.

"Hearts today confirmed that Mark McGhee will not be interviewed for the vacant managerial position at Tynecastle," he Jambos' statement said.

"The club continues its search for a new manager who can meet the aims of the board in delivering on-field success for Hearts."

Ambitious McGhee was shortlisted for the Scotland job at the start of the year, but his future hung in the balance following the death of 'Well skipper Phil O'Donnell.

Archived