Post your best conspiracy theories here.

Maroon Mayhem

Maroon Mayhem

Doesn't matter how outrageous, post your best CT's here........

I'll start.

1. Vlad knew Rix would fail but he needed to pave the way to the pyramid after burley's relative success. Rix was a scapegoat to justify Ivanauskas et all who didn't mind and were used to interference.

2. O'Boyle has played a massive O'Donnell card that will only last until McGhee's rational head kicks in past his emotional one.

Pants Shaton

I'll start.

1. Vlad knew Rix would fail but he needed to pave the way to the pyramid after burley's relative success. Rix was a scapegoat to justify Ivanauskas et all who didn't mind and were used to interference.

2. O'Boyle has played a massive O'Donnell card that will only last until McGhee's rational head kicks in past his emotional one.

Vlad has a crystal alien skull which he uses to seek out the most promising football talent from across the globe.

Boyle Knew McGhee had been tapped up and threatened to go to the SFA/UEFA if McGhee went to Hearts.

I'll start.

Not bad but to make a good conspiracy theory you'll need to combine those two components. So ask yourself who stood to gain from Phil O'Donnel's death?

I'll start.

No 2 is a topper,even fictitious people are involved.

flecktimus

Ok this turning back at the airport doesn?t sit right with me. Something major must have happened and here is my theory.

Celtic has intervened for 2 reasons.

1) They still don?t know which way GS is going to jump. The Celtic fans have given GS a torrid time this season and would not surprise me if he walked, so therefore Celtic may need a manager.

2) If GS decides to stay they have kept a proven SPL manager away from the only other club in Scotland at this time and moment that could possibly upset the automatic champions league positions and therefore cost the OF money.

I know the above may be a little bit outrages, but look at the SPL players they have bought and are gathering splinters on there bums.

Could it be possible that someone from outside Motherwell has come up with the extra money?

I believe they where all watching a certain football match on Sunday.

flecktimus is online now Report Post Reply With Quote

Romanov has secretly been placing large bets against Hearts winning matches for the last 2 years, accumulating vast sums of money.

1) Hearts KNEW they would not get McGhee and only outed it to the official site to appear to be at least TRYING to get a manager.

2) McGhee got a call from someone at the airport to tell him "WGS will leave and you will be in with a chance of the gig".

3) Hearts pulled out as they heard that Chisholm/Williamson/Vogts (delete as appropriate) was interested.

Marmeladent?rtchen

My mate came up with a Grade A beauty,,,,

He his a die hard Liverpool fan and a couple days after the 07 champions league he came out with,,,,

"Benitez deliberately lost the Champions league final as he wanted to show the owners that if they invested a little more money they could be the best team in Europe!!!!"

He also thinks Ronaldo is not good enough for Liverpool as he does not score enough goals!!

Boyle sent a clairvoyant to the airport and she told MM that Buddy Holly told her that he is not to board the flight,just in case.

CostaJambo

Vlad bought McGhee a cheap ticket on Easyjet and he'd completely forgotten that he was going to have to buy his own bevvy until he got to the top of the steps and heard one of the stewardesses inside the plane say "A can of lager sir? That'll be four pounds seventy five please". On hearing that he made his excuses and left.

P.S. This may not be true, I am NOT Antti Niemi's next-door-neighbour.

Saul Goodman

John Terry missed accidently on purpose so he and Avrim can spearhead hearts CL win 2009/10

A poster on here made the phone call to Mark McGhee at the airport posing as JB, just so he could still get to moan.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Tam Cowan turned up at the airport with a huge sign begging mcghee not to go and if he did, then Cowan threatened to be funny.

McGhee has identified 2 potentially world class players available for ?1m the pair. The phone call from Boyle was to say that the funds are available to buy them. McGhee will then use the ?1m to buy Ivaskevicius and Elliot from Hearts, resign & join Hearts, where he'll now have Boyle's ?1m to buy the real world beaters.

Unfortunately a Hearts fan, distraught at the idea of his club being managed by the man who bought Ivaskevicius and Elliot, will assassinate McGhee before he can tell anybody at Tynecastle the identity of the worldbeaters. Vlad will then use the ?1m to buy a superbly talented player who's never fit.

shaun.lawson

McGhee was all set to fly to Lithuania to seal the deal, when he was ABDUCTED BY ALIENS who warned him of his probable fate if he joined us - and especially, Mad Vlad's love of throwing those managers who don't meet with his satisfaction into a LARGE BOILING POT, while Rodney and Serjei dance around it singing old Russian war songs and RUBBING THEIR TUMMIES in anticipation of the feast to come.

What could McGhee do but back out? He has a wife and family to think of, after all. The aliens, meanwhile, returned to base, where they high fived Dermot Desmond and Peter Lawwell and declared: "Mission accomplished!"

"Benitez deliberately lost the Champions league final as he wanted to show the owners that if they invested a little more money they could be the best team in Europe!!!!"

You mean exactly like Burley did against Livi in the League Cup?

Whitecapjambo
Ok this turning back at the airport doesn?t sit right with me. Something major must have happened and here is my theory.

Celtic has intervened for 2 reasons.

1) They still don?t know which way GS is going to jump. The Celtic fans have given GS a torrid time this season and would not surprise me if he walked, so therefore Celtic may need a manager.

2) If GS decides to stay they have kept a proven SPL manager away from the only other club in Scotland at this time and moment that could possibly upset the automatic champions league positions and therefore cost the OF money.

I know the above may be a little bit outrages, but look at the SPL players they have bought and are gathering splinters on there bums.

Could it be possible that someone from outside Motherwell has come up with the extra money?

I believe they where all watching a certain football match on Sunday.

flecktimus is online now Report Post Reply With Quote

I like this theory Flecktimus.....No more bizarre than some of the real things that have gone on done tynie recently.

The Future's Maroon

The American Government are really who masterminded the 9/11 attacks.

i heard he turned back cos boyle told him that we had a gay reindeer and a man who liked to analyse other peoples problems, then try and act all superior in our support :(

alwaysthereinspirit

Mad paid Motherwell a hefty fee to pass on to MM.;)

That way Mad keeps his job as manager but can always say he tried to do the right thing.

Marmeladent?rtchen
You mean exactly like Burley did against Livi in the League Cup?

Nah, Burley only lost that game to show Vlad what the future held if he tried to pick the team again!!

Funny how things work out!!! :whistling:

Rick Grimes
Vlad is actually only a go-between for the real owner of Hearts.

I KNEW IT!!

drclaw.jpg

>

400x400_VladimirRomanovNew.jpg

Archived