Darren Ferguson

LarrysRightFoot

LarrysRightFoot

First of all I know the chances of us going for him are as likley as us going for his dad.

BUT I would like us to go for him as I think he is one for the future. He has done a great job at Peterbourgh and by all acounts plays open exciting football. Also if would give Vlad the chance to try and network with Man United.

As I have said this is total pie in the sky from me but its nice to day dream.

P.S. Paul Ince wouldnt do a bad job either IMO.

Boab Mugabe
First of all I know the chances of us going for him are as likley as us going for his dad.

BUT I would like us to go for him as I think he is one for the future. He has done a great job at Peterbourgh and by all acounts plays open exciting football. Also if would give Vlad the chance to try and network with Man United.

As I have said this is total pie in the sky from me but its nice to day dream.

P.S. Paul Ince wouldnt do a bad job either IMO.

A gamble, but a gamble I'd back.

What more is there to lose?

I wonder if the 2nd poster is hinting towards Darren Ferguson's personal life when he uses such terms as "gambling" and "lose".......

The fact he's an ex agent... dodgy as hell it would raise questions.

Listen to Vlad and you'd think he wouldnt want anythign to do with Ferguson

Read between the lines of Vlad and he could be perfect for the job... nice and easy to sack and enhances his views on the corrupt and unloyal Football Community of the UK.

Been touting his name (albeit quietly) for months.

However Ego and some German dude don't agree!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16173

Its days like this you realise just how many schoolkids post on here:confused:

Darren Ferguson??? hes done nothing in football,hence him being about 5th choice for P/borough.

Yes Peterborough:wacko:

Guest JamboRobbo
Its days like this you realise just how many schoolkids post on here:confused:

Darren Ferguson??? hes done nothing in football,hence him being about 5th choice for P/borough.

Yes Peterborough:wacko:

Says the man who's flipped from "stop moaning we don't need a manager" to "Appoint billy davies now" in the space of a few weeks. :confused:

LarrysRightFoot

Yeh Eggo because Levein was rubbish and he came from the huge club that is Cowdenbeath!

Guest JamboRobbo
Yeh Eggo because Levein was rubbish and he came from the huge club that is Cowdenbeath!

Just ignore him mate it's not worth it.

Says the man who's flipped from "stop moaning we don't need a manager" to "Appoint billy davies now" in the space of a few weeks. :confused:

Dear self appointed kickback spokesman'

not in any post ever did I say "stop moaning we dont need a manager". Please explain:)

And also..why are you the most disliked individual on here,...others talk too, you know.

If you cant answer these question,dont ever reply to any of my posts,as it will make you look even more foolish.

You dont need to tell me anything about Craig,as ive knew him since he was a nipper!

The fact he's an ex agent... dodgy as hell it would raise questions.

Listen to Vlad and you'd think he wouldnt want anythign to do with Ferguson

Read between the lines of Vlad and he could be perfect for the job... nice and easy to sack and enhances his views on the corrupt and unloyal Football Community of the UK.

Would that be the man who tapped up the manager of his rivals in a clandestine and underhand manner? The mans principles are as much of a joke as his statements.

LarrysRightFoot
You dont need to tell me anything about Craig,as ive knew him since he was a nipper!

What has that got to do with my point?

Guest JamboRobbo
Dear self appointed kickback spokesman'

not in any post ever did I say "stop moaning we dont need a manager". Please explain:)

And also..why are you the most disliked individual on here,...others talk too, you know.

If you cant answer these question,dont ever reply to any of my posts,as it will make you look even more foolish.

How ironic to call me the self appointed kickback spokesman, then in the next sentence suggest you are speaking for all of JKB :confused::hobofish:

Rawrrrrrrr

We really are desperate now

I wouldnt particularly want either, to make it even worse I doubt either would come

scots civil war

fergy junior would be a very positive move i reckon,its a v.good shout but

you

know but im a ****ing monkeys uncle if we get something positive out of

this malarkey....................its a desperadoe or sum foreign geezer for this

job i reckon at the moment

How ironic to call me the self appointed kickback spokesman, then in the next sentence suggest you are speaking for all of JKB :confused::hobofish:

I dont even suggest in my post anywhere that I ever speak for all of JKB, I said that other people talk to each other offline and your name comes up regular as the self appointed voice of this board,among other things:wacko:

Please never reply to anymore of my posts as im feeling embarrassed for you with your clutching at straws antics.:)

Would that be the man who tapped up the manager of his rivals in a clandestine and underhand manner? The mans principles are as much of a joke as his statements.

Your half right....

Vlad is mental and as dodgy as a dodgy one...

but he didnt 'tap' up Mcghee... He spoke to him informally with as Mcghee 'supposedly' had a clause allowing him to do that.

I dont even suggest in my post anywhere that I ever speak for all of JKB, I said that other people talk to each other offline and your name comes up regular as the self appointed voice of this board,among other things:wacko:

Please never reply to anymore of my posts as im feeling embarrassed for you with your clutching at straws antics.:)

You sit with your mates off line talking about kickback ? :4_1_72:

:P

You sit with your mates off line talking about kickback ? :4_1_72:

:P

Read what I said:wacko:

So you listen to other peoples conversation about kickback ? :)

Your bored aren't you:p

Your bored aren't you:p

How did you guess ? :dribble:

After 2 or 3 days of madness this is what we are left with. :(

Roll on the next rumour. ;)

How did you guess ? :dribble:

After 2 or 3 days of madness this is what we are left with. :(

Roll on the next rumour. ;)

The new rumour is Billy Reid from Hamilton with Frail assisting,dont tell anyone though;)

Rick Grimes

cracking idea. lets hope his first signings are Paul Dalgleish & Gavin Strachan.

Archived