Chris Porter - Who does this billy big time think he is?

brellierlegend

Porter is English so that tells it own story,the guys just plain ignorant and he,l never know about a big club so he,l never play for one

'Could passenger McGhee travelling on flight LA394 to Kaunas please report to check in.'

I thought he hadn't boarded the flight?

brellierlegend

As if any big clubs in England will come in for McGhee whilst he is at Well. If McGhee had come to Hearts and done something decent he may have got a championship or bottom of the premiership side at best.

ToadKiller Dog

There will be lot of these comments from well players in the press over the next few weeks We will see how much Porter loves motherwell if a team makes a bid for him.

Skacel's left boot

So whats all the stuff about McGhee still flyinng to meet Vlad even though Well claim he has rejected the offer? BBC is running with a story with MM explaining his airport U-Turn.

I presume it's just the Record being one step behind...just like Hearts.

What now I ask?

brellierlegend
So whats all the stuff about McGhee still flyinng to meet Vlad even though Well claim he has rejected the offer? BBC is running with a story with MM explaining his airport U-Turn.

I presume it's just the Record being one step behind...just like Hearts.

What now I ask?

The story was written before everyone found out about the U-turn.

McGhee has flown to Lithuania for talks with Jambos owner Vladimir Romanov even though Well chairman John Boyle claimed the manager has agreed a deal to stay.

I thought he never went?

He never flew to Lithuania,he flew to Heathrow and was just bout to board his flight to lithuania when John Boyle phoned him so he decided not to go

That sack has just joined the long list of folk on the i8hibsh hate list

Archived