Vlad stop ripping the p*** and just get the trackie on.......

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

another pr disaster,another shambolic couple of days for the great HMFC and imo there is only one person responsible. I dont know why he doesnt sit the uefa pro-license and just appoint himself as our new "manager", it would save messing around withe people and at least we would all know where we stand.

Dr. Bapswent

And another post from you mocking the situation but actuall adding nothing at all.

Hurrah.

Guest GhostHunter
another pr disaster,another shambolic couple of days for the great HMFC and imo there is only one person responsible. I dont know why he doesnt sit the uefa pro-license and just appoint himself as our new "manager", it would save messing around withe people and at least we would all know where we stand.

It's your fault.

Agree with every word Jamie,he should be or manager because he picks the tem anyway

Guest Dipped Flake

What a pile of garbage. McGhee decided to stay at Well so what. Not everything that goes wrong is Vlads fault...

Walter Bishop
And another post from you mocking the situation but actuall adding nothing at all.

Hurrah.

Hurrah yourself, you are hardly poster of the year!

Mocking? Only one person in all of this that is guilty of that. We are a joke and an embarrasment.

Once again we have been shat on and the silence from Vlad and his cronies is deafening!

But if you are prepared to sit back and accept it then fair play to you.

Walter Bishop
What a pile of garbage. McGhee decided to stay at Well so what. Not everything that goes wrong is Vlads fault...

6 months to get the guy in, We all know why he isnt coming ........

A number of things concern me over this: Why did he actually reject us?

I find it hard to believe he's turned down that much money. There must be something else that's had a major impact over his decision. I just hope that Romanov's terms didn't scare him off. :wacko:

I cant believe there are still fans standing by this idiot of man we call Romanov wake up and see this clown for what he really is .MM chose to stay at Motherwell because he had full control there at Tynie he was to get 80%

I cant believe there are still fans standing by this idiot of man we call Romanov wake up and see this clown for what he really is .MM chose to stay at Motherwell because he had full control there at Tynie he was to get 80%[/quote]

That's what concerns me. We will soon know for sure, depending on who actually becomes the manager.

A true fan doesnt kick his team when there down. Why are you so Vlad obsessed, all he tried to do was get us a manager with a good British pedigree, like he said he would. Mcghee said no becouse he didnt want to gain a reputation of walking away from teams at the first sign of any "bigger intrest" as he has done in the past. What has that got to do with Vlad? I think the Sun and the rest of those Weidge tabloids have brain washed your head my friend, If you turn on your club that quickly for no reason, you should be posting your messages with the other hobos at the wee teams web site.

Get a grip or go!

A true fan doesnt kick his team when there down. Why are you so Vlad obsessed, all he tried to do was get us a manager with a good British pedigree, like he said he would. Mcghee said no becouse he didnt want to gain a reputation of walking away from teams at the first sign of any "bigger intrest" as he has done in the past. What has that got to do with Vlad? I think the Sun and the rest of those Weidge tabloids have brain washed your head my friend, If you turn on your club that quickly for no reason, you should be posting your messages with the other hobos at the wee teams web site.

...Stock prices fall in germany....Its VLads fualt !....train crash in Peru...Its Vlads fault...moan fecking moan evrything is Vlads fault, scream the idiots like little bairns screeming for a choco bar.

Get a grip or go!

Nobody is turning on their club,what they are saying is Vlad is a dictator and thats why MM turned us down and any good manager worth their salt aint gony touch us with a bargepole coz that idiot will still stick his beak in and pick half the team

Jambosimmy

Get a grip or go!

Yeah how long has he taken to get this manager tho. thats the problem. he has taken us for mugs for too long now and its just gonna get worse.

Walter Bishop

Get a grip or go!

Hi Charlie!! ;)

Open your eyes, because your right that is all he has tried to do!!! :rolleyes:

At what point was it confirmed that team control was an issue.....your just guessing, youre trying to find someone to blame but your looking in the wrong direction, yes have a go when he does crazy things, but this is nothing to do with him!

I cant believe there are still fans standing by this idiot of man we call Romanov wake up and see this clown for what he really is .MM chose to stay at Motherwell because he had full control there at Tynie he was to get 80%

That is not true, he never met Vlad to discuss the job - so this issue of control was never discussed.

I watched a wildlife programme last night was fascinating, this animal had been left for dead out in the open plains, then all of a sudden a flock of vultures flew above and on realizing the poor animal was injured they swooped feasting on its blood, the only reason I bring this up up is it reminds me of you guys....

rememberwilliegibson
I watched a wildlife programme last night was fascinating, this animal had been left for dead out in the open plains, then all of a sudden a flock of vultures flew above and on realizing the poor animal was injured they swooped feasting on its blood, the only reason I bring this up up is it reminds me of you guys....

You remind me of the animal and the liths are the fecking vultures!!!

That is not true, he never met Vlad to discuss the job - so this issue of control was never discussed.

Aye, a very valid point and one that makes Hearts belief that this was done and dusted laughable. The fact Romanov couldn't be ersed to get over to the UK to meet his number 1 target and seal the deal shows just were we are in the pecking order of importance. Make no mistake this appointment is huge in the short (and possibly longer) term future of HMFC and yet he is treating it with disdain.

Archived