The Jim Jefferies,Robbo,Elvis bandwagon....

Walter Bishop

Skacel's left boot

I'm fairly certain that Elvis would tell you to get tae ****!

Robbo would walk to Tynecastle to get back involved.

It is my opinion that such a bandwagon would only have a reverse gear.

colinmaroon

"I'm walking backwards for Christmas, across the Irish sea!!!"

Jeffries has the heart!

He has done a good job at Killie with less than no resources!

Last season, their injuries were horrific!

He would stand no nonsense from the players!

IF Vlad let him run the team, even with his say on transfers, I believe he could work under that - after all, he made a few bloomers himself, and a few good ones!

I'm fairly certain that Elvis would tell you to get tae ****!

Robbo would walk to Tynecastle to get back involved.

My understanding is that Robbo did get asked back last season and refused.

The Future's Maroon

Do you think folk like Robbo or JJ would be happy to come back knowing they were obviously not even considered before?! Aye...they probably would actually. But dont think they are the right men for Vlad...probably for Hearts yes, not Vlad tho.

Skacel's left boot
Do you think folk like Robbo or JJ would be happy to come back knowing they were obviously not even considered before?! Aye...they probably would actually. But dont think they are the right men for Vlad...probably for Hearts yes, not Vlad tho.

Does it not pose the problem for every other prospective manager that the whole McGhee thing has been played out in the press. Everyone will now know they are second or even third choice!

It's true, we are a laughing stock in Scottish Football and It's all because of that megalomaniac at the helm. I rue the day we invited him into our house. Now the Pie Man suddenly looks like a safer bet.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

A safe pair of hands , knows the SPL inside out , has respect of fans and

players . He would want to manage Hearts with his heart and that's the

difference between him and MM (oh Well i don't really know)

kissthebadge

It would be lovely to think this might happen but I doubt it ever will (esp. Elvis).

One thing is for sure. We do not have a striker coach at the club. We do not have a natural leader /role model at the club (Frail certainly was /is not a leader), and finally we don't have anybody with tactical awareness.

Your dreamteam would give us all three.

Won't happen though.:sad:

ToadKiller Dog

JJ would certainly be a safe pair of hands ,i would need to be convinced he still has the ambition in him.

My current pref would be Davis maybe with Leitch as his number 2 (think he could be pinched )

Ehlvis is a creepy weasel. :mad:

Give it a rest.

Hes called Elvis, not Ehlvis as you say.

You need to seriously let it lie, you and other mention Pressley in a negative away all the time when he left 2 seasons back.

FFS let it go

Pressley should never be allowed in he home dugout at tynecastle ever!

I despise him now :mad:

Gorgie Loyal ;)

sandyseymour
Does it not pose the problem for every other prospective manager that the whole McGhee thing has been played out in the press. Everyone will now know they are second or even third choice!

It's true, we are a laughing stock in Scottish Football and It's all because of that megalomaniac at the helm. I rue the day we invited him into our house. Now the Pie Man suddenly looks like a safer bet.

Steady the buffs matey.........what you mean is that we knew exactly where we'd be with the Pie man (1st Division at Murrayfield or maybe Meadowbank)...whereas with mad Vlad who knows where we'll be or where we're going.....exciting aint it????:confused:

Walter Bishop

Gorgie Loyal ;)

You getting Tynecastle and Ibrox mixed up? :107years:

Gorgie Loyal ;)

Yeah, that's right.

We are the people eh?

I'd certainly like Gary Locke behind the scenes, he wouldn't have accepted those performances last season.

ToadKiller Dog

3 wheels on my bandwagon but i am still rolling along those mini huns are after me ,but i'm still singing that elvis song.

Seymour M Hersh
Hop on. ;)

Where does the phrase "jump on the band wagon" come from? What is a band wagon? And why would you want to jump (or hop) on?:confused:

Been thinking.... If I woke up and at the end of my bed sat a weasel in a maroon smoking jacket puffing away on a Hemlet saying.... "Just carry on old boy" I'd probably find that rather creepy

http://scotsport.podbean.com

Have you managed to give him the hiding he deserves yet???

Funny that you should mention that, because I haven't seen him at the Gyle in ages. My best guess would be that he's gone into hiding, and quite right too.

Give it a rest.

Hes called Elvis, not Ehlvis as you say.

You need to seriously let it lie, you and other mention Pressley in a negative away all the time when he left 2 seasons back.

FFS let it go

One of the most irritating aspects of forums is the stupid people who genuinely don't realise. I'm sure that everyone else is as embarrassed on their behalf as I am. Not naming names, mind.

I'm unsure as to what your point is, and not just because of the poor grammar. I don't really understand why it's okay to hate Webster but not Ehlvis - I could accuse those who act that way of being bigots, but I'm not going to do so because I'm not a ****ing infant.

Oh for God's sake.

Weren't you the guy who said in January that Pedro "poor man's Ramon Pereira" Moutinho would be a good signing? :laugh:

One goal since. One.

Hawick Jambo

Get JJ back with Lockie as a Coach in the same model as the Huns.

I want someone in charge with passion for the club and who is not afraid to kick the backsides of a number of the primadonnas we currently have.

Also get Lockie to do the post match tv.........

To be honest I fail to see how Jeffries or Robbo or Pressley or Locke are a step up from Frail.

Don't get me wrong I don't want Frail to get the gig, however I don't think any of the baove would be an improvement.

For me Frail has as much passion for Hearts as any of the above and offers a modicum of continuity after a turbulent few years.

Jeffries has had his day, Robbo's record was probably worse than Frails and Pressley and Locke have no coaching or managerial experience.

At best I would see this as a step sideways, at worst a step back.

We need something fresh IMO

Bootboy100

JJ would be a short term option and no more than that he could do a job for a season or two maximum before being replaced.

I would prefer a fresh and new face but if JJ was appointed I wouldnt be unhappy as if it were a pyramid manager.

kissthebadge
To be honest I fail to see how Jeffries or Robbo or Pressley or Locke are a step up from Frail.

Jeffries has had his day, Robbo's record was probably worse than Frails and Pressley and Locke have no coaching or managerial experience.

At best I would see this as a step sideways, at worst a step back.

We need something fresh IMO

The point I'd make is that Robbo and Pressley both have had better playing careers than Frail and could offer more on the coaching side (my opinion). Pressley is a leader, Frail was never one on the pitch and has proved he isn't one off the pitch whilst Robbo is a Tynie legend and similar to the Rangers & McCoist situation (albeit Robbo does have managerial experience).

Only problem is that Robbo doesn't have the same movie experience as AMcC!!

Bottom line is that all these people require a proper manager to work under.

Jefferies if no funds are available, if there are then Fitzroy Simpson and Gordon Petric spring to mind :rolleyes:

Funny that you should mention that, because I haven't seen him at the Gyle in ages. My best guess would be that he's gone into hiding, and quite right too.

One of the most irritating aspects of forums is the stupid people who genuinely don't realise. I'm sure that everyone else is as embarrassed on their behalf as I am. Not naming names, mind.

I'm unsure as to what your point is, and not just because of the poor grammar. I don't really understand why it's okay to hate Webster but not Ehlvis - I could accuse those who act that way of being bigots, but I'm not going to do so because I'm not a ****ing infant.

Weren't you the guy who said in January that Pedro "poor man's Ramon Pereira" Moutinho would be a good signing? :laugh:

One goal since. One.

And the connection with Pressley is what?

[/color][/size][/b]

And the connection with Pressley is what?

There is no connection with Pee Aitch Ressley. Were you the guy who thought that Pedro "Poor man's Ramon Pereira" Moutinho would be a good signing?

That's one less goal than Elliot, by the way.

Gimme an H...
There is no connection with Pee Aitch Ressley. Were you the guy who thought that Pedro "Poor man's Ramon Pereira" Moutinho would be a good signing?

That's one less goal than Elliot, by the way.

How ****ing old are you?

Gimme an H...
No need to swear. I'm 20, how blooming old are you?

Could have sworn you were about 11.

Could have sworn you were about 11.

Please refrain from being personally abusive. You're not making yourself look very grown up here.

Gimme an H...
Please refrain from being personally abusive. You're not making yourself look very grown up here.

It was a compliment, no?

Gimme an H...
Are you from Airdrie?

Sorry, I just though you were actually trying to be an immature wee boy.

Sorry, I just though you were actually trying to be an immature wee boy.

Yeah, well, we can't all be as sophisticated and worldly as you. Please try to be more understanding about it.

Walter Bishop
Jefferies if no funds are available, if there are then Fitzroy Simpson and Gordon Petric spring to mind :rolleyes:

And Mickey Cameron, Neil McCann, Thomas Flogel, Jim Hamilton, Bruno, Salvatori.........;)

And Mickey Cameron, Neil McCann, Thomas Flogel, Jim Hamilton, Bruno, Salvatori.........;)

Think you might've missed his point. Read it again more carefully.

Archived