Today's officials

Glottis

How bad were they?

The linos just seems to be randomly chucking their flags and Collum was his usual self.

1039445212.jpg

Not a foul.

Jambof3tornado

Soufian was getting the treatment from no55 from the kickoff and the officials did nothing about it.

Typical gollum stuff.

Son Of Anarchy

Did you expect something radical like impartiality honesty and integrity? He's a cheat who loves himself. He's a smelly wee infected vagina and his cohorts were simply incompetants.

Thought El Hass had as good a game as I've seen him however didn't help himself going down at the slightest nudge. Having said that, the mainstand linesman and Collum were a total joke. Alim trying to get on for at least 2 mins before Collum even attempted looking over....

airdriejambo3

i thought they had changed the rules on throw ins at one point, every throw seemed to go the wrong way for both us and raith

penicuik jambo

Had a huge smirk on his face when the stand were singing about him being a mastabator. He loves being the centre of attention.

jimmy the jambo

We all know we don't go to watch the famous,it's the Willie Collum show,it's all about him.

El has put up with some amount of rough treatment throughout the game and rarely received a foul.

letsalllaughathobos

Even worse I had put 20 on us to score a penalty at 4/1 was seething when he never gave the one in first half,

Getintaethem

I've posted on a few threads on this forum defending officials, I like to think that I can watch a game with a reasonably unbiased view. I say things the way I see them, but... when it comes to Collum I'm at a loss.

Having watched the games he has officiated in closely, I can't put his performances down to incompetence, I could maybe justify that if the problem was just him not seeing things that everybody else does. The problem with Collum is that he sees things that no one else does, things that aren't actually there. That leaves only one conclusion. The man has an agenda.

Perhaps he was bullied by a Hearts supporting kid when he was at school, maybe he was set upon by a group of Hearts fans as a teenager, it's possible he was rejected by a girl who liked Hearts when he was a young man. I would like to think it was one of these reasons rather than something more unpleasant and sinister.

boabyarsebiscuit

I've posted on a few threads on this forum defending officials, I like to think that I can watch a game with a reasonably unbiased view. I say things the way I see them, but... when it comes to Collum I'm at a loss.

Having watched the games he has officiated in closely, I can't put his performances down to incompetence, I could maybe justify that if the problem was just him not seeing things that everybody else does. The problem with Collum is that he sees things that no one else does, things that aren't actually there. That leaves only one conclusion. The man has an agenda.

Perhaps he was bullied by a Hearts supporting kid when he was at school, maybe he was set upon by a group of Hearts fans as a teenager, it's possible he was rejected by a girl who liked Hearts when he was a young man. I would like to think it was one of these reasons rather than something more unpleasant and sinister.

We all know the reason.

Phil Dunphy

I, for one, am looking forward to him being appointed referee for the next few times we play Celtic next season.

SectionDJambo

I can't remember him booking anybody. It looked like he had been set a challenge to get through the game without showing any cards.

CavySlaveJambo

I can't remember him booking anybody. It looked like he had been set a challenge to get through the game without showing any cards.

That is because he didn't book anyone...

Absolutely shocking biased cheat. Was determined not to give us free kicks, serious rough stuff our players had to deal with as a result. Then one of their players flops down and it's a free kick straight away.

Surely it's a pen when Raith player goes in studs first on el hass at roseburn end? How is there no punishment for Raith player elbowing Ozturk in second and the assault on El hass when one on one with the defender late on? Terrible stuff

The title of worst referee in Scotland is his by a mile.

Not just scotland,seems to piss off half of europe when he,s on europa league/champions league duties

Absolutely shocking biased cheat. Was determined not to give us free kicks, serious rough stuff our players had to deal with as a result. Then one of their players flops down and it's a free kick straight away.

Surely it's a pen when Raith player goes in studs first on el hass at roseburn end? How is there no punishment for Raith player elbowing Ozturk in second and the assault on El hass when one on one with the defender late on? Terrible stuff

I sat back yesterday and mulled his decisions over. He's not a cheat. He's not competent enough for that. He genuinely is just that bad at refereeing and I believe it's because he's never been in the players positions nor has he been on the end of a foul/ tackle to be able to tell the difference. So he doesn't actually know what constitutes a good tackle or a nasty challenge.

First question, yes it's a penalty (but the team in favour of receiving it were wearing maroon). Second question, I don't think it was an elbow as much as a trailing hand and the player has instantly looked to Ozturk to apologise as he hadn't realised that he was so close at least that's what it seemed like from sitting close by to the incident. Third one; again wearing maroon means Collum will give the opponents the benefit of the doubt, especially as he knows it will make him the centre of attention and the creepy little cretin seems to thrive on hearing his own name.

That odious smile he gave when he was being called a masturbatory fiend was nothing short of the word freakish: to put it as politely as I can possibly think of this early.

Think the championship is still too high a level for him to officiate and I wouldn't be surprised to see him demoted to league one or two and then onto the juniors. I just do not think he is cut out for refereeing as he doesn't seem able to differentiate between a harmless, but committed, tackle and a full blown foul.

I sat back yesterday and mulled his decisions over. He's not a cheat. He's not competent enough for that. He genuinely is just that bad at refereeing and I believe it's because he's never been in the players positions nor has he been on the end of a foul/ tackle to be able to tell the difference. So he doesn't actually know what constitutes a good tackle or a nasty challenge.

First question, yes it's a penalty (but the team in favour of receiving it were wearing maroon). Second question, I don't think it was an elbow as much as a trailing hand and the player has instantly looked to Ozturk to apologise as he hadn't realised that he was so close at least that's what it seemed like from sitting close by to the incident. Third one; again wearing maroon means Collum will give the opponents the benefit of the doubt, especially as he knows it will make him the centre of attention and the creepy little cretin seems to thrive on hearing his own name.

That odious smile he gave when he was being called a masturbatory fiend was nothing short of the word freakish: to put it as politely as I can possibly think of this early.

Think the championship is still too high a level for him to officiate and I wouldn't be surprised to see him demoted to league one or two and then onto the juniors. I just do not think he is cut out for refereeing as he doesn't seem able to differentiate between a harmless, but committed, tackle and a full blown foul.

You've described a cheat in your analysis of the incidents yesterday.

I think most of our referees are simply poor. He's a cheat.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Collum revels in the abuse.

Convinced he makes decisions just to annoy the players and the crowd.

Has to be centre of attention.

Horrible odious little cretin.

What was with the linesman not letting Alim back on?

Alim left the pitch with what seemed to be a blood injury.

He can't come back on until an official checks the bleeding has stopped. As there was no 4th official, it couldn't be done until a break in play.

Phil Dunphy

There were at least 3 penalty incidents in the first half that he's given for Celtic at Tynecastle before.

Although, for all the penalties he's given for no contact, I'm not surprised he's not given any yesterday.

All roads lead to Gorgie

The tackle on El Hass near the end was like one of those spear tackles you get in egg chasing where a player is lifted by the legs and dropped head first. It would have been a red in rugby never mind football. Shocking refereeing.

You've described a cheat in your analysis of the incidents yesterday.

I think most of our referees are simply poor. He's a cheat.

To be a cheat would require a level of intelligence that I don't think Collum has. By saying about players wearing maroon not getting the benefit of the doubt where he's concerned I think it's because it's his go to thing when he isn't at the centre of attention and he's just in the habit of giving any of our opponents an easy game, not so much cheating as being the panto villain...

Phil Dunphy

Did I imagine a two footed challenge yesterday btw? Looked like one of their boys lunged in on Gomis.

Alim left the pitch with what seemed to be a blood injury.

He can't come back on until an official checks the bleeding has stopped. As there was no 4th official, it couldn't be done until a break in play.

Thanks for that info. Has been interesting learning of all the strange quirks of playing in lower leagues.

In this case shouldn't he have gone over to confirm no bleeding? Or did I miss the lino checking him out?

Archived