Upset hibs fan

Skacel88

Generic Username

You'd think if you were going to go to that effort you'd make it remotely amusing and not arse-bleedingly terrible.

You'd think if you were going to go to that effort you'd make it remotely amusing and not arse-bleedingly terrible.

this

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Still they have last week's meaningless encounter to console them all the way through another teary play off loss.

It's rubbish. Not funny in the slightest. I watched the hibs game before heading to tyncastle, time I arrived they were irrelevant. We don't half give the losers some airtime

colinmaroon

Away you go, you old misery guts!

Saw this right after the match. Watched 30 seconds. Awful. Kent some folk would think it was hilarious though. It's worse than that guy that drive around asking where the parade was. People will laugh at anything.

Also, why did he have a Hibs scarf at the ready?

It was a piss take aimed at a Hibs fan on my friends list who had tagged me in a post earlier in the day noising me and a few other Hearts fans up. He's the type of Hibs fan that's always going on about how great Hibs are before derbies, cup games etc, and usually ends up eating humble pie and posts to that affect, but never learns.

I had been decluttering my house trying to organise a nursery for the twins we are expecting in the summer and found my wife's Hibs scarf in the bottom of a bag in her wardrobe. I then sat down and watched the game whilst putting my chores on hold.

After the game had finished I headed back to do the chores and remembered about the scarf so chucked on an old hoody, put the hood up and put the scarf around so it didn't actually touch my neck.

I then made a quick video of how it must feel to be a Hibs fan putting on my best Hibs fan voice, and the sort of thing the Hibs fan who had tagged me would post in a status after he had watched his team be humiliated. 

That's the background to the video, seems some folk liked it and shared it and it keeps going. Not sure why I have over 100 people I don't know trying to add me on the back of it but such is life. Some folk actually think I am a Hibs fan.

If you think it's shite, you are right it is.

Went viral though apparently.

Saw this right after the match. Watched 30 seconds. Awful. Kent some folk would think it was hilarious though. It's worse than that guy that drive around asking where the parade was. People will laugh at anything.

Also, why did he have a Hibs scarf at the ready?

Some folk won't laugh at anything.

It was a piss take aimed at a Hibs fan on my friends list who had tagged me in a post earlier in the day noising me and a few other Hearts fans up. He's the type of Hibs fan that's always going on about how great Hibs are before derbies, cup games etc, and usually ends up eating humble pie and posts to that affect, but never learns.

I had been decluttering my house trying to organise a nursery for the twins we are expecting in the summer and found my wife's Hibs scarf in the bottom of a bag in her wardrobe. I then sat down and watched the game whilst putting my chores on hold.

After the game had finished I headed back to do the chores and remembered about the scarf so chucked on an old hoody, put the hood up and put the scarf around so it didn't actually touch my neck.

I then made a quick video of how it must feel to be a Hibs fan putting on my best Hibs fan voice, and the sort of thing the Hibs fan who had tagged me would post in a status after he had watched his team be humiliated.

That's the background to the video, seems some folk liked it and shared it and it keeps going. Not sure why I have over 100 people I don't know trying to add me on the back of it but such is life. Some folk actually think I am a Hibs fan.

I liked it bud, and there truly are some arseholes on here who just need to lighten up. It's s bit of fun FFS, so well done. Don't let some of the clowns on here bother you.

gerriatrick

Lol ....... That comment is arse bleedingly bitter, hobo's.net is second left ;)

I liked it bud, and there truly are some arseholes on here who just need to lighten up. It's s bit of fun FFS, so well done. Don't let some of the clowns on here bother you.

That's it, had I known it was going to be seen by so many, I would've had a shave and scripted it. :)

Generic Username

Lol ....... That comment is arse bleedingly bitter, hobo's.net is second left ;)

GOT GR8 CHAT BUD U

I liked it and shared it on Facebook. Will hopefully get a few bites.

For a spontaneous, spur of the moment effort - not bad / could be a lot worse

edit: Nah it's pretty good

ming the merciless

Agreed. It is to laugh. Allowed.

winniethedog

Guest Prentice

That's it, had I known it was going to be seen by so many, I would've had a shave and scripted it. :)

It's just the way of the world now. A wind up of mates on Facebook and suddenly the JKB police are out advising what is and isn't funny.

Whats with the hoody though ; )

Well done mate bit of light hearted banter which I'm sure some of us might have been on the end of this week. You never know Only an Excuse might be on the phone soon! :-)

Chaka Demus & pliers

Well done mate bit of light hearted banter which I'm sure some of us might have been on the end of this week. You never know Only an Excuse might be on the phone soon! :-)

Enough with the digs at the guy eh. I think he gets the message.

niblick1874

That drawing and hangings to good for him. shoot him. I liked it because it reminded me that they make me laugh.

Magnificent! I think it is genuine, they are forever taking their slacks out and getting them booted.

Without this joke team Hearts would not be Hearts! I sincerely hope they fluke promotion so we have 4 fun games next season.

You think this is "genuine", pffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, well, well, well, are you pals with someone called 2020somethingorother?

niblick1874

You think this is "genuine", pffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, well, well, well, are you pals with someone called 2020somethingorother?

We all know what should be done here. Shoot him.

Archived