Pizza Toppings?

mrmarkus1981

Mushroom, Onions & Jalepenos. Some times add pepperoni, but really think pizza is best without meat toppings.

indianajones

:raging:

Totally agree with him. Veg on a pizza is amazing!

Chicken is probably the only meat I'd order on a pizza now. Pepperoni doesn't really do it for me.

fabienleclerq

Chips.

The old boy in the chippie near me used to have a chip pizza, old skool Italian.

Anyway, rocket, ndjua and chilli oil.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

chicken, pepperoni, artichokes, olives

Make a top notch tomato sauce (cook some garlic and chili slowly, then add a tin of pulped tomatoes, on a very slow heat, add herbs to taste and a tiny bit of sugar, let it cook for 10-15 mins on slow.......), add torn up bits of bocconcini, also add some basil, and lots of black pepper.

Cook the pizza in a pizza oven if you have one, otherwise in a maximum hot oven, pre-heated for ages.

Drizzle an extra wee bit of olive oil on it at the end.

The Old Tolbooth

I really like the Asda pizzas that you choose your toppings for, but there has to be plenty of meat! Double spicy beef, spicy chicken, steak, pepperoni, and get it with the hot dog stuffed crust, ooooft!! I also add chillis and some red onion when I get home just to finish it off! 

People who put fruit on a pizza need executed!

Pepperoni is the king of pizza toppings. Fact!

Pineapple on a pizza is what I don't understand..... Pineapple should only be eating with other fruit like like strawberrys, grapes ect

Spicy meatballs, spicy chicken, pesto, Tabasco sauce, gran padano, prosciutto, any type of chili you fancy, pepperoni, beef, spicy beef, donner meat, red onion, mushrooms, olives. Not all on the same pizza, clearly.

Never ever pineapple. Why the hell do people put that on pizza??

People who put fruit on a pizza need executed!

Pepperoni is the king of pizza toppings. Fact!

Tomato?

I do like a Hawaiin pizza, just to step into that argument for a second. Ham and pineapple is a classic combination, it's a shame that the less sophisticated can't grasp that.

I do like a Hawaiin pizza, just to step into that argument for a second. Ham and pineapple is a classic combination, it's a shame that the less sophisticated can't grasp that.

reformed bits of pig and fruit.... not exactly two things id pick first when selecting my choice of  pizza toppings

The Great Khali

Just had chicken ham red onion and jalape?os from the chippy. Pre work meal of champions.

I'll eat any pizza. I find Dominos offer the best flavour and my standard pizza would be:

regular crust with bbq base

pepperoni

peppers

jalapenos

possibly red onions

I will usually get half and half with the above and another random combo.

Garlic Butter on the base, wee bit of mozzarella, some brie, some bacon, mushrooms, caramelised red onion and sun dried tomatoes :sweeet:

Archived