SKY TV!

crichiejambos

Rudolf's Mate

Do you have a copy of the configuration wizard?

It's available to grab in one of the repos (think Xunity). Issue is you need your Droidsticks sign in and password.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jack D and coke

The droidsticks set up is top notch. I've installed it on my Amazon fire TV box as well. Saves all the nonsense doing it yourself. It's not too difficult but does take a bit of time. The droidsticks set up does it all for you.

Walter Payton

Just get Mobdro on yer phone and steal the entire lot for hee haw. Free sport - with the added bonus you're taking food out the mouths of John Terrys kids.

SKY GTF.

Can't see Mobdro in the App Store Nelly. Is it maybe android only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jack D and coke

Can't see Mobdro in the App Store Nelly. Is it maybe android only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is android only mate.

You can jailbreak your iPhone or iPad and get similar stuff if you want. I haven't done it myself though. I can find BT streams and all other channels except sky on this one though. Can AirPlay it to your Apple TV too if you have it by clicking on the Play Harware option. Play Software if you want to just watch on the iPhone iPad.

Live Media Player - the best live stream player with rtmp, rtsp, http, ums supports by Luong Hoang

https://appsto.re/gb/vOVkT.i

If anyone is in any doubt about how shit the tv deal is, have a read of this - https://saintinasia.wordpress.com/2012/07/06/the-sfaspl-tv-myth-how-we-compare-to-europe/

it is sh*t..but being honest I don't blame tv companies for giving Scottish football crap deals compared to what the pay other countries.Now people are free to watch what games they want but  when Scottish games are being televised on Sky or Bt Or Alba and Scottish folk are watching English or European games instead then no wonder the deals are poor. Me personally I watch the Scottish games as that's where my interest lays

it is sh*t..but being honest I don't blame tv companies for giving Scottish football crap deals compared to what the pay other countries.Now people are free to watch what games they want but when Scottish games are being televised on Sky or Bt Or Alba and Scottish folk are watching English or European games instead then no wonder the deals are poor. Me personally I watch the Scottish games as that's where my interest lays

I'm the same but I get pelters from my mates for it. I'd rather watch a Dundee United v Kilmarnock game than a Liverpool v Crystal Palace game, as I've absolutely no affiliation to English football. Not having a go at those that do but just doesn't interest me in the slightest.

I'm the same but I get pelters from my mates for it. I'd rather watch a Dundee United v Kilmarnock game than a Liverpool v Crystal Palace game, as I've absolutely no affiliation to English football. Not having a go at those that do but just doesn't interest me in the slightest.

:2thumbsup:

Why buy an android box when you can do the same thing for free on your laptop , I found out years ago( about 15 ) that there is a big

Sky out there so bought a sky dish bought a sat box pointed the dish in the air to Mr Astra then bought a line from a dealer don't do eBay that would be fatal and never looked back

Nookie Bear

I'm kinda the same and the thought of watching Chelsea v Arsenal doesn;t wet my pants the way the tv companies want.

Having said that, I enjoy English football and will happily watch MoTD and The Championship Show but I don;t see the need to run down our game up here, which seems to be the cool thing to do.

Archived