Parting is such sweet sorrow!

crichiejambos

To Sergey, greenginger and all the other letter writing ***** who wished us dead and gloated in our potential demise while actively trying to make it happen.

This is how you have a party. Karmas a bitch. GIRFUY. Enjoy your future as a lower league club.

FTH and all those who sink in her.

Unknown user

With derby day fast approaching, I once again have that excitement in the pit of my stomach. There's the anticipation, the nerves, the vain attempts to rationalise all that away with the knowledge that it's just Hibs and Hibs are pish. It's the best day of the season (excluding cup finals obviously). Do I want to see them forever in our shadow? Of course I do! Do I want to see them stay down and maybe go years without another derby? Not a chance! Hearts and Hibs to go up, Rangers to collapse, twitch and ultimately die - that is my dream scenario.

I'm glad I'm not alone, here's hoping the stinking jakies make it up

airdriejambo3

I'd love Rangers to go to stay down and go to the wall again, Hibs to rot for a few years wouldn't be too bad as im sure the GFA would make sure we met in the cups. i would go as far as buying all the available copyrights for any possible combinations of The Rangers club to make sure they tramps have no way back this time. 

Harry Palmer

**** Hibs.

I have a shitload of memories that will see me through the rest of my life.

They have bugger all.

Floundering in their own pish and shite for years before succumbing to the weight of shite and drowning. Dream scenario for me. :)

**** Hibs.

I have a shitload of memories that will see me through the rest of my life.

They have bugger all.

Floundering in their own pish and shite for years before succumbing to the weight of shite and drowning. Dream scenario for me.  

Spot on mate, hope they stay down and suffer for years. " we'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when, but I'll know we'll meet again,  some sunny dayyyyyy"

Archived