Derby games this season v last

steviefrailspants

steviefrailspants

Obviously Hearts have progressed fantastically over the last 12 months and in Neilson we have a more astute manager than Locke will ever be.The only (very minor) frustration for me this season has been Hearts overall performances in the Derby games to date. I realise that this may sound strange given that we are unbeaten against them so far but I just feel we have held back a lot in these games and not truly "got tore into them".

One thing about Locke was that he knew how to get players up for a Derby and had a pretty successful return against them. There are a couple of obvious factors that could suggest why this was ( ie. His are better than they were last season & Locke wasn't as tactically aware and possibly just relied on motivation to get the best out of the squad - particularly in the "relegation Derby".

I hope now that the league has been won Robbie cuts them loose a bit and we have a right go but interested to hear others thoughts.

Jambof3tornado

There is a need for Robbie to pure lose his shit!!!

Hivs have been more fired up for the matches against us and blood guts and thunder make a massive difference in these games.

Archived