Guard of Honour (for hibs)

jamtartan74

jamtartan74

Gordon smith just made a joke on the peter and roughie show about if (when) hearts beat the hobos on Sunday, we should form a guard of honour for them walking off the pitch seeing as they won't do it for us the champions, now that would be fantastic don't u think? [emoji106]

just another example of the media highlighting Hibs lack of dignity

Hearts players will be celebrating with the fans after the game while the Hibs players get off the park

We applauded them back on for the 2nd half of the Fester derby a year ago.

How much more sporting can we be?

We even stuck around for their wee cup party in 2007 :jjyay:

We were there for the relegation party they organised last season as well.

we were respectful and sold all our tickets for the 2012 cup final, and the 2006 semi.

Don't be silly. They sold all their tickets both times too. In 2006, 7000 managed to get lost in the infamous Harthill Triangle and in 2012, 14000 left after 47 minutes.

I wonder how many Hibs fans actually saw 90 minutes of football that day.

Don't be silly. They sold all their tickets both times too. In 2006, 7000 managed to get lost in the infamous Harthill Triangle and in 2012, 14000 left after 47 minutes.

Also remember that the Hearts support had the illusion of being larger than the Hibs support due to us all being crowded together. The Hibs fans were simply spaced out more.

jamtartan74

The guard of honour goal celebration when we score as has been mentioned on another thread would be funny, anything that winds they bawbags up is good with me.

The Real Maroonblood

Also remember that the Hearts support had the illusion of being larger than the Hibs support due to us all being crowded together. The Hibs fans were simply spaced out more.

Most of their fans are permanently spaced out.

:laugh: yeah that's my understanding, maybe they didn't know the route and spent hours driving round Paisley after missing the turn off for Hampden.  

Many years ago we gave Ally Brazil a standing ovation when he came on as a sub....

Archived