LEFT BACK...REPLACEMENT

BEDNAR BOY

Not ITK but just had a thought....Wouldnt be surprised if we are looking to bring in Barry Douglas, I believe he is playing in Poland and our DoF will have a good knowledge of his ability from Tannadice days.

Much as I would prefer Adam to be offered a new deal as I think we will struggle to replace him with better (I hear his wife works for the club too!) the reality is that he'll be gone!

maroonshrew

His contract is up and he is 25 so that fits the bill but I imagine that describes many other players too. 

Tam Scobbie's contract is also up. He used to be decent

Never seen it myself. Hopefully we will be bringing in better players than him.

Valar Morghulis

Did he not sign a pre-contract with the Sheep?

Valar Morghulis

Not ITK but just had a thought....Wouldnt be surprised if we are looking to bring in Barry Douglas, I believe he is playing in Poland and our DoF will have a good knowledge of his ability from Tannadice days.

Much as I would prefer Adam to be offered a new deal as I think we will struggle to replace him with better (I hear his wife works for the club too!) the reality is that he'll be gone!

There's also rumours on Twitter about him going to Celtic. Apparently he supported them growing up. I think he'd be a great signing for us, if we could pull it off.

He's a bit injury prone is he not? Seemed a good prospect a few years ago but not so sure now.

He's 27 now also so I think we will be looking at younger players with a sell on option.

Imo would be a dreadful signing. Never happen

Never Let Them Forget

Same text doing the rounds has us linked with Jamie Ness and some Greek defender.

A fit Jamie Ness would be an excellent signing but far to big of a risk due to injuries.

Barry Douglas :lol:

Tam Scobbie :lol:

Its going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooong summer

Very long, I was going to mention Tam Scobbie in another thread as a piss take but folk are actually taking him seriously ffs.

Brian Easton, there's one to mull over.

Robbie Neilson

Very long, I was going to mention Tam Scobbie in another thread as a piss take but folk are actually taking him seriously ffs.

Brian Easton, there's one to mull over.

ANYONE WHO EVER PLAYED FOR DUNDEE UNITED 

jamboinglasgow

A fit Jamie Ness would be an excellent signing but far to big of a risk due to injuries.

according to wikipedia, he has been out on loan this season to Crewe and played 32 league games. And played 14 games in a previous short spell the previous season. So sounds like injuries are getting better for him.

My guess is the boy Holt from QoS. No inside info, just impressed (as an ex-full back) the four times I watched him this season.

Jambof3tornado

My guess is the boy Holt from QoS. No inside info, just impressed (as an ex-full back) the four times I watched him this season.

Certainly the kind of player that I imagine fits the criteria for signing. He'd be playing 2nd fiddle which may not suit him.

portobellojambo1

Aaron Taylor-Sinclair (Wigan Athletic), former Partick player.

Same mould as Paterson but left side

Same mould as Paterson but left side

chuck berrys hairline

Fresh prince?

Looking at the Dutch table pec zwolle are sitting 6th and for many years they were relegation fodder, it's worth noting that a large chunk of their squad is aged 20-25 perhaps one or two of them are out of contract in the summer?

tommythejambo

Not really into people wanting to be known in polite society as "Tam".

Strange one.

Jambof3tornado

Not really into people wanting to be known in polite society as "Tam".

Pumped by a burdz called Tam???

Dr Ian Malcolm

Douglas would be a cracking signing.

As for current Championship players, if we didn't take them when actually playing at this level, we won't be signing them to play in the Premiership.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived