How long...

Dr. Bapswent

Dr. Bapswent

Till we get a genuine thread suggesting the MM thing is deliberate and a ploy for when we get Frail full time, we are actually relieved that we have a manger at all!!

the only thing it is doing to me Baps is hating Romanov even more

Till we get a genuine thread suggesting the MM thing is deliberate and a ploy for when we get Frail full time, we are actually relieved that we have a manger at all!!

Is it a impossible notion that this was one huge ploy ?

As i have said on god knows how many threads it will be interesting to hear MM views on why he did not meet VR.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Some monkey has just done it in the Mahabharat (or the Mark McGhee thread to you and me). I think ts post #1,897,093

Even I think this would be too convoluted a ploy for Vlad to pull.

Although I still dont know how on earth he was convinced that McGhee was the right man FOR HIM.

I am fearful this is the excuse he needs to keep the status quo, or go back down the Kaunas / eastern european puppet route

letsmakesomenoise

I am convinced if Romanov had given MM a categorical guarantee that he would not influence team selections or tactics, given a) the talent at his disposal, B) the fan base, c) the reasonable transfer budget, d) the undoubted potential and most of all e) the mega salary on offer, MM would be our man by now.

The Mad One wont give those guarantees, ergo we will always be "managed" by a puppet.

Why do you ask? Or are you suggesting that it isn't possible?

Seymour M Hersh
the only thing it is doing to me Baps is hating Romanov even more

Please explain fully and concisely how you believe Romanov and only Romanov is to blame in this saga? :mad:

Seymour M Hersh
Just more ammunition fir the wee team vlad :wacko:

Feck them they're nothing and never will be. And I'll ask you the same question I aske i8hibs, how is it Romanov's fault?

26/05/2008 at 10.32pm

Archived