Visiting 'Well fans

The Future's Maroon

The Future's Maroon

This is just a post to Jambos on here not to bite to their comments, if McGhee didnt come it was always going to be the case after the noise ups they got on their board.

I admit I posted across on their board, but at no point was it to noise/wind them up....I got abuse back, but didnt bite because I knew this could happen.

Just ignore it, dont give them the satisfaction and it will all die down soon enough.

And to the 'Well fans, go back and check the posts from your OWN fans on your OWN board and the comments your lot were making about him....you may find the arguements you are after on your front doorstep?;)

siegementality

I'm quite enjoying their banter to be honest.

Revenge is a dish best served cold, a few on here deserve what they are getting, might shut them up in future.

the_boomerang_kid

incase you didnt see it in the other thread, tufty told me to tell you :rolleyes: give it to a worth charity :)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I feel dirty with all those disgusting Well fans infesting the board. :sad:

Does anyone have any cyber soap?

Bufty Club browsing JKB:

0350-0610-1205-5114_TN.jpg

This is just a post to Jambos on here not to bite to their comments...

Cringe. Cringe. Cringe.

I don't mind the banter but their chat is rank. I honestly despair at some of the cracks that are taken at us at times. Our owner appointed a convicted sex offender as manager and called the Scottish press monkeys on our official website and some barely legible nonsense about eastern European players is the best they can come up with?

If i was a 'well fan i would be more worried about the fact that their manager wanted to go and talk with another club.

Geoff Kilpatrick
I'm quite enjoying their banter to be honest.

Revenge is a dish best served cold, a few on here deserve what they are getting, might shut them up in future.

I agree. If you give it out, you have to take it back when it bites you on the bahookie.

They've every right to be pleased. I didn't visit their board - I wasn't interested - but if people on here went over there and went "Nae luck, he's coming to us" would you not want to rub it in?

Boaby Ewing

Quite, I've not really seen anything from them that's not justified.

Still, personally I'd be more worried that mcghee even considered leaving murderwell for the shower that is the current hearts set-up.

Archived