u17s v Aberdeen today.

hibshater

The u17s are playing Aberdeen today at riccarton 1 o'clock kick off. Anyone at a loose end get yourselves along

Voice of reason

What is the car parking situation up at Riccarton? Is there free visitor parking or do Heriot Watt run a parking permit system? Thanks.

Footballfirst

What is the car parking situation up at Riccarton? Is there free visitor parking or do Heriot Watt run a parking permit system? Thanks.

Parking is free, but some of the car parks are unavailable at the moment due to redevelopment work for the National Performance Centre (B & C I think).

Either park in Car Park A (on the right as you go up the main drive, or head to the other end of the campus to Car Parks H or J.

I don't know which pitch will be used but I'd expect it to be one of those in the largest grassed area on the west side of the Academy building.

Parking is free, but some of the car parks are unavailable at the moment due to redevelopment work for the National Performance Centre (B & C I think).

Either park in Car Park A (on the right as you go up the main drive, or head to the other end of the campus to Car Parks H or J.

I don't know which pitch will be used but I'd expect it to be one of those in the largest grassed area on the west side of the Academy building.

car park C is still open until 13/4/15. Also the game is on the astro.

Footballfirst

car park C is still open until 13/4/15. Also the game is on the astro.

Thanks. I'll head up now.

Footballfirst

Team news and updates would be appreciated

Young side with several u15s playing. Losing 2-1 at half time.

Ryan Stevenson scored from a penalty. Callumn Morrison looks the most skilful player on the park.

The Treasurer

Ryan Stevenson scored from a penalty. Callumn Morrison looks the most skilful player on the park.

He's never under 15 !!!

No paper round is THAT hard  :tiny:

Valar Morghulis

His name keeps popping up. He sounds like a good prospect. Was he not recently given a contract? What position does he play?

Footballfirst

His name keeps popping up. He sounds like a good prospect. Was he not recently given a contract? What position does he play?

Ryan plays centre midfield. Decent prospect.  Calumn either plays right back, or right midfield.  I prefer him further forward.

Eventually lost 4-2 today which was a fair reflection on how the game went.

Valar Morghulis

Ryan plays centre midfield. Decent prospect.  Calumn either plays right back, or right midfield.  I prefer him further forward.

Cheers!

loveofthegame

Will you be doing a match report FF?

Footballfirst

Will you be doing a match report FF?

No. The SFA guidance is that results and match reports are not produced for Academy games, despite the fact the there is an official U17 league this season.  I've no idea of how the league stands as it isn't published anywhere.  I know we started off quite well but went on a long run without a win that was only broken last week.

disgruntledfan

Did Williams play in goal?

No Mason was in goals today and I think even he would admit he had a really bad at the office.

Archived