watch mr pressely be appointed

Hood09

With Jefferies as boss and the legend Pressley as coach I'd be delighted.

castlerock
With Jefferies as boss and the legend Pressley as coach I'd be delighted.
to imagine pressley will ever return is to badly misjudge vlad's character i suspect.

Rick Grimes
That was a joke!

shouldn't have been about Pressley tho...

There is absolutely no chance of Pee Aitch Ressley coming back as manager, thankfully.

Quite why so many would be so delighted to see someone with zero managerial experience coming in is also beyond me, especially when that individual is a Jhudas of the highest order.

We are geting desperate

We need a Scotsman and we need Romanov relinquishing all control in team affairs

The second will not happen and noone will come so maybe we should settle for Fressley

Mick Belker
There is absolutely no chance of Pee Aitch Ressley coming back as manager, thankfully.

Quite why so many would be so delighted to see someone with zero managerial experience coming in is also beyond me, especially when that individual is a Jhudas of the highest order.

Ah a breathe of fresh air! A ****ing 20year old ****ing expert eh! Awe right he punched his chest at the final whistle at Tynecastle when they beat us but that was addressed to Mr Romanov and not us. who else, fitted with the bollocks to work with Romanov would you suggest?

If we had listened to Pressley in the first ****ing place (me included)we would have been on the mend by now! All I know is that the club lost something special when he left.

PS, This squad of players could be doing with Pressley and his attitude about the place!

Hans von Luck
We are geting desperate

We need a Scotsman and we need Romanov relinquishing all control in team affairs

The second will not happen and noone will come so maybe we should settle for Fressley

Please explain why we need a Scotsman ?

No thanks. He couldn't handle a dressing room then, couldn't do it now.

Plus, I don't want him thumping his chest every time Sellick score in to us.

Guest gorgie kev

fressley for Hearts.Here we go again:mad:the man is a judas and rammed it right up the hearts support with his chest thumping support of the dirty oirish mhanks.

My 250 quid remains in the bank at the moment and if fressley is considered for the job would rather spend the cash on a good ole pesh up.

Some threads like this make me shake with bloody rage :eek:

come on down mr pressely

elvis is a man with pride and honour as well as knowing a bit about football.

he wouldn't be romanov's choice because he's not a PUPPET.

Ah a breathe of fresh air! A ****ing 20year old ****ing expert eh! Awe right he punched his chest at the final whistle at Tynecastle when they beat us but that was addressed to Mr Romanov and not us. who else, fitted with the bollocks to work with Romanov would you suggest?

If we had listened to Pressley in the first ****ing place (me included)we would have been on the mend by now! All I know is that the club lost something special when he left.

PS, This squad of players could be doing with Pressley and his attitude about the place!

Pee Aitch Ressley didn't pump his chest "to get at Romanov", he did it to ingratiate himself with the Thelick support - quite pointlessly, really, as he was never in a million years going to be enough of a Cafflick for them to accept him. The feelings of the Hearts supporters didn't come into the equation. I'm not quite sure why everyone's so keen to exonerate Pee Aitch Ressley, but it seems to be seen as "okay" to hate Webster - who was treated far more badly by the club than Pee Aitch Ressley was.

Here are some asterisks for you now : ************************

Ryan Gosling
Pee Aitch Ressley didn't pump his chest "to get at Romanov", he did it to ingratiate himself with the Thelick support - quite pointlessly, really, as he was never in a million years going to be enough of a Cafflick for them to accept him. The feelings of the Hearts supporters didn't come into the equation. I'm not quite sure why everyone's so keen to exonerate Pee Aitch Ressley, but it seems to be seen as "okay" to hate Webster - who was treated far more badly by the club than Pee Aitch Ressley was.

Don't bring religion into it.

Please explain why we need a Scotsman ?

It is a unique league and wee need someone who understands 'our' game

Whilst I wouldn't be excited about having Pressley* as manager, I wouldn't actually mind it. it's certainly a stage up.

*Is it that ****ing difficult to spell his name correctly?

Ray Winstone

If he was appointed manager - it would have some folk on here absolutely RAGING! which would be quite amusing.

Not sure it would be a great appointment though - rather have him as Assistant.

Boab Mugabe

Watch Peter Lawwell doesn't get you sacked from your job for telling it how it is.

coastjambo
57604920.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6DFE692BC67304CD778A0E721FD50B7AE

One day he'll be back to lift this as manager.

No chance with present regime, im sorry to say.

Mick Belker

Thanks for the **********'s. Your opinion on Pressley differs from mine somewhat but you are entitled to your opinion. I on the other hand am not an expert! I bow to your superior knowledge.

57604920.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6DFE692BC67304CD778A0E721FD50B7AE

One day he'll be back to lift this as manager.

He certainly was the legend that is Pressley there

He is now sadly Fressley

...you are entitled to your opinion...

Good, I'm glad that you've grasped the concept of democracy.

Commander Harris
Don't bring religion into it.

Okay, I'm sorry.

That's alright.

Wanna make out?

PM 4 cyber xXx

ROFLCOPTERS!

Archived