Neil MacFarlane

Makween

Hearts' manager next season as part of a "dream team" with Chris Hackett as assistant. You heard it here first.

First signing will be Joe Hamill. Hope this isn't just speculation to get people buying season tickets.

He scored a peach against Dunfermline and a winner against Hibs. Hopefully he can recreate his goalscoring exploits this time round.

Rawrrrrrrr
I liked Joe Hamill, scored a few good goals.

Hopefully Robbie Sloan Will follow, I always like his skillfull flair, always thought he was destined for the big stage at a club were they played free flowing football

Sadly hibs couldnt afford him

The current batch of youth team players, whilst talented, will never hold a candle to the golden generation of Hamill, Sloan, McMullan and Weir.

Ibrahim Tall
The current batch of youth team players, whilst talented, will never hold a candle to the golden generation of Hamill, Sloan, McMullan and Weir.

Now your talking, the white Roberto Carlos.

Rawrrrrrrr

Wilfred Ouefio made them all look like Colin Nish:rolleyes:

Forgot Janczyk :sad: I remember well the day he lit up Tynecastle by almost scoring from the halfway line against Aberdeen. Just imagine how good things could've been with a Janczyk / MacFarlane partnership in central midfield.

Pants Shaton

While I support Makween's choice of managerial dream team - I don't think they have enough experience to hold it together.

Luckily, Mark Donaldson tells me that Hans Eskillson is flying to Lithuania with a view towards becoming Director of Football. Some say he has been working 'incognito' for 2 years.

Hearts' manager next season as part of a "dream team" with Chris Hackett as assistant. You heard it here first.

First signing will be Joe Hamill. Hope this isn't just speculation to get people buying season tickets.

You have an extra-ordinary talent, maybe Man Utd will employ you to for their head hunting.

Archived