Best variation on Yellow Submarine heard today...

tartofmidlothian

Nah it was "leanne dempster got a haley cropper heed"

I was in the Tynie Arms before the game and thought the words were "Leanne Dempster has a helicopter Heed". Having now googled her I can confirm that she does indeed have a Haley Cropper Heed.

Much mana to the Jambo that came up with this one.

HHGH

Robbie Neilson is a fudging sex machine was a highlight

Section F was seen to be shoulder twitching to that one. Brilliant just brilliant

HHGH

I was in the Tynie Arms before the game and thought the words were "Leanne Dempster has a helicopter Heed". Having now googled her I can confirm that she does indeed have a Haley Cropper Heed.

But was Lee Ann previously a male?

Bert Le Clos

:lol: If I was a part-timer who had to sit in the away end, I'd probably think the same.

Calling out folk as part-timers when you know nowt about them :facepalm:

Atmosphere was shite today. It was to be expected though, when you've won the league at a canter and beaten a team 10-0 not too long ago, today was always going to be hard a bit of an anti-climax.

Sexton Hardcastle

Thought atmosphere was half decent. Much better than in previous weeks.

Mackerels eye the best chant. Which originated in N3 upper a few weeks back. Credit to the boys in the middle of the section.

One of the more bizarre variations took place in the Ardmillan after the game.  Sky Sports flashed up the leader board for the Texas Open and there, taking pride of place in top spot, was one J Walker.  This prompted an outburst of Jamie Walker's gonnae win the Texas Open, win the Texas Open....and so on.  This got repeated regularly whenever Sky went back to look at the latest standings, with Walker maintaining his lead.  

about time too , section g still the place to be

What were all the stewards hanging about in section G looking for?There were 14 at one point and appeared to be writing down seat numbers

What were all the stewards hanging about in section G looking for?There were 14 at one point and appeared to be writing down seat numbers

I was down that way too. There was a few young teamers singing "on the pitch, on the pitch, on the pitch?" but thankfully it came to nothing. Age range about 12-16 I'd say! 

Must say I was proud that not one person tried to run on at the end, anywhere.

the big show

i Don't know why the stewards were writing down seat numbers in section g but i can tell you that the club or ticket office. is selling seats their for the season ticket holders that don't always attend which in my opinion is out of order , i can say that i know of 3 occasions it has happened  this season and the person has has had to move but been lucky enough to get another seat , i don't know if it has happened to anybody else but if it has its wrong and unless the season ticket holder has gave the club or ticket office permission they have no right selling the seat .

They were trying to clear people from standing on the stairs. They gave up in the second half.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived